Somthing Wild in North America

CliffBurton

Nov 12, 2005
Ontario
Today hatebreeder finnaly arived at the store I ordered it from, but they cant order Somthing Wild

I have them all now excpet somthign Wild, so if anyone knows any stores in Canada I can get it, please let me know.

Ahhh, well I would recommend to just wait and keep on searching, because SW is definately worth the wait.

CliffBurton said:
Today hatebreeder finnaly arived at the store I ordered it from, but they cant order Somthing Wild

I have them all now excpet somthign Wild, so if anyone knows any stores in Canada I can get it, please let me know.

ya i had to order the deluxe edition of somethings wild.....im just looking for tokyo warhearts myself...but i think im gonna have the best luck on ebay...i got the something wild disc through HMV btw

CliffBurton said:

HMV in Toronto ne..one on Yonge Street and Dundas..best HMV for metal..i went there alot when i was in Toronto

dude you live in hamilton, you live 45 minutes away from toronto go into toronto meet one of your buddies that lives there, cause we all have buddies who live in toronto, go out for lunch, by cd, if said friend is uber sexy female, continue, if not, go home.

I bought mine at Borders. Idk, sometimes im surprised with the music selection at a place like that. But having Non-Human Level? Thats a different story.