Sonata Arctica in London 22/04 - Who's coming?

Thanks mate!

No probs mate. Celestial Entrance is my personal favourite, with Enigmatic Calling and God's Equation as equal runners up.

Gonna see PM live for the 12th time on Saturday. Their actually doing the same as they did ahead of the UK PaganQuest tour in 2006, a double gig with one set for the under 18's and one later for us old blokes:)
So it's a (as always) well rehearsed band that will hit the UK again.

Enjoy the concert:kickass:

No probs mate. Celestial Entrance is my personal favourite, with Enigmatic Calling and God's Equation as equal runners up.

Gonna see PM live for the 12th time on Saturday. Their actually doing the same as they did ahead of the UK PaganQuest tour in 2006, a double gig with one set for the under 18's and one later for us old blokes:)
So it's a (as always) well rehearsed band that will hit the UK again.

Enjoy the concert:kickass:
That's actually really good of them as a band. I've had enough of everything being 18+. I'm 17 & there's no reason why I as a music fan should not be able to see bands I love. I'm glad I had a pass for PaganFest otherwise I wouldn't have got into the London show.

About the gig:
I ordered my ticket on Monday. It's not here yet. Hopefully it'll show up Saturday or Monday before the gig, if not I'm going to have to call Ticketweb :lol:

Good night that was! Good to see the likes of Dream Thief and AndyDoubleM...along with Herman, Sam, Vadim and many other familiar faces at the show last night. I travelled up with Intense main man Sean Hetherington...and we had a blast!