Song/Album of the week

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Just picked this album up the other day and track 4 has officially stolen my ears' heart. I know Tyler can vouch for me on this one. A nice combo of trance with heavy guitars and crazy effects and general downtempo trippiness. Infected Mushroom does it yet again with their new album Vicious Delicious. Here's an unofficial video of the song I'm talking about from the album, Heavyweight. This song is beautiful, but the video is boring... pay it no attention. I don't think there's an official video for this particular song yet.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
<3

I got the album a couple weeks back. The album art is fucking creepily awesome.

Haha I was playing this song in my truck with a friend the other day and she said "it sounds like Satriani.... no wait.. Steve Vai!!"

The guitars sound like synths to me, but I know they have real guitarists and drummers when they play live now.

edit: She also told me "I can't believe you love music like this so much and don't dance." Never really thought about that.. but I guess it is kinda weird.

She also told me "I can't believe you love music like this so much and don't dance." Never really thought about that.. but I guess it is kinda weird.

The girls whom witness me listening to this stuff tell me the exact same thing. Difference is, I'm a trained ballroom and swing dancer.

Quite a different level of dancing.

yeah these guys are awesome, anyone know more bands that are doing the whole trance/electro/dance with rock/metal infused?