Song concepts described by Johan Hegg + audio samples whole album

What an awesome video, love the themes for all the songs.

Even with small snippets, the album sounds fucking awesome. Johans vocals on Wrath of the Norseman are fucking brutal!

The album sounds damn good. Every aspect and especially when I can hear the bass kicks again. Versus the World was the last album that really had the bass kick standing out and the double kicks was so awesome to hear.

FUUUUUUUUUUU... Now I want to pre-order much more but i dont want to spend 25EUR in EMP. They dont allow to order something under 25EUR :mad:

Just from those samples wow I cannot wait till my boxset comes....

I'm saying it right now...

Destroyer of the Universe and For Victory of Death (ok so it does sound similar to Twilight but it's just the tempo the melody sounds more like Vs the World (not the song just the sound of the album) and cause of this I got chills hearing it) will battle it out for the best song on this record.

And I had a feeling Destroyer was a possible title for this album and I don't know bout you guys but i actually think they should of taken that road instead of Surtur Rising specially since it's one of the songs on the album. I mean picture that artwork with Destroyer of the Universe as the title. Sounds more epic to me but oh well they went with Surtur Rising which is still a kick ass title but IMO not as epic as Destroyer and it also breaks the chain of albums that have title tracks. Album is going to def fucking RIP!!! AND HOLY SHIT THEY ARE PLAYING THE WHOLE THING LIVE HERE IN THE US!!! All of us that have a favorite song will get to hear it at least ONCE! *Cough in the sec set I am hoping for A Fury Divine and Embrace of the Endless Ocean*

Album is going to def fucking RIP!!! AND HOLY SHIT THEY ARE PLAYING THE WHOLE THING LIVE HERE IN THE US!!! All of us that have a favorite song will get to hear it at least ONCE!

Yeah...
I'm actually looking into the possibility to fly to CA over Easter so I can catch the three shows in SF, Sacramento and LA.
Need to figure out where to stay, how to get in between cities and of course how much it would cost me in the end.

Why can't they play the same set in Sweden, damn it would be so much easier, and cheaper :loco:

Haha it's funny, when the sample from Destroyer of the Universe starts, I immediately think it's the chorus of Twilight Of The Thunder God, amazingly similar imo.

Damn...I can't wait anymore...I want this album now! ^^

Very Promising stuff :headbang:

Oh and finally we got some more songs coming in beyond the 5-Minute-Mark again. Good thing as well ;)