Song Lyric Story Game Thingy

Horus

and his imaginary friend
Mar 4, 2005
Atlantis
Here's how this works. I post lyrics from a song to start a story, and each person after me continues the story with another song lyric. It doesn't have to make sense, but it just has to work. I'll start

There was a time, when choirs sang the endless melody.

Well, just to make it more interesting...why not post the lyric depending on the last letter from the previous poster. It's kind of a mix of the Band Name Game and The Song Game thread. Plus don't forget to post the song from which you get the lyrics from.

Black Core said:
Run to the hills!

Iron Maiden - Run to the hills

Sunset superman, sunset superman, anybody can, sunset superman!

Sunset Superman- Dio

alright then, it makes it a little more difficult, but I'll play along

Never leave my side, never leave me, fucker

Slipknot - Prothestic

God Damn Motherfucking Son Of A Bitch I can't move I can't Twitch
Got a .38 pointed at my head.Don't you wish you could see me dead Got a .38 pointed at my head Don't you wish you could see me dead God Damn Motherfucking Son of a Bitch Goddamned motherfucking son-of-a Bitch Goddamned Motherfucking Son of a bitchGoddamned motherfucking Son of A BITCH--Bad Posture

Strage week Strange week Strange week Strange week..Monday Tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday sunday thursday Fraday AAAAAAAHHHHHHH Strange week strange week strange week Strange week strange WEEK!!:headbang: :headbang: Husker Du from:Land Speed Record:headbang: :headbang:

i wake up and see the blood,then i remember what i have done...i closed my eyes and then i kill-kill-kill
when i woke up they were all fucking dead!
SFU-Ugly