ANOTHER FCUKING STORY BUT WITH A TWIST

maiden1

50 QUID.I.A.S.A.FOR
Aug 20, 2007
22 Acacia Avenue
Another fcuking story thread with a twist.
I will name some bands i think most people will know, one person starts the story another finnish's it, one band one story one song.
Now for the TWIST the twist is one person one song, pick a song from that band you must include it into the story then the next person would include a song from that band, so on and so on until the story ends.
once that story has finnished that person would start the next story, sounds easy, should be fun.

LIST OF BANDS, and they don't have to be in order peoples. You can add your fave/band to the list if its not down.

IRON MAIDEN #1
DIO
MOTOR HEAD
METALICA
JUDAS PRIEST
KISS
BON JOVI
LED ZEPPELIN
SEX PISTOLS
BLACK SABBATH
GUNS .N. ROSIS
DEF LEPPARD
AC/DC
THE ANGELS

Let the storys be told by the PEOPLES WHO KNOW there gods of ROCK/METAL/PUNK:headbang:

I will start with IRON MAIDEN.

"YEAR" 666 year of the Beast, "MONTH" June "DAY" 6th "TIME" you have non.
Twas a strange night in the "GANGLAND" of witch only we will know, there has it a rummor going around peoples of a ghostly figure that stalks the sleeping village of "ROCKSHIRE"...

I stand at the gates of a Village called ROCKSHIRE, I see a map carved into an old Gum Tree.

WEST of me is the town called METAL OF THE BLACK DEATH

SOUTH is a Village called PUNKENVILLA

NORTH is which I have just travelled 5 days on foot is a small fishing town called YAGOTTABEJOKING

I open the gates to the Village of ROCKSHIRE, I start walking in, it's like a "DIFFERENT WORLD".

...A world of numbers, A world of Even Numbers, like the number 2 and the number 6 wot could they mean?

Is it a place...A time or even A someone..A destination..Only time will tell.

They say I am "THE CLAIRVOYANT" If this to be true, then I should be able to work out wot the even numbers are And wot they represent....The numbers are The Number 2 and The Number 6?...

...Wot could they mean.

Let me tell you about my life, my hope, my dreams, my wasted years, let me take you on a small journey of my life, my life to reach the sky.

I am but a simple man, my name is Benjamin Breeg, why should I be cursed upon, my sins shall set me free.

Why should my Hopes, my Dreams not reach the sky, As I am the TAILGUNNER...the Fighter...My Plane is ACES HIGH.

Set me free from these curses which have been stowed upon me, they say I am but A number, they say I'm Number 6, I question myself..WHY...if I'm number 6, then who is maiden1?

QUOTE :yell:I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN.

....A free Man..:lol:..I laugh at myself whilst I cry, if I am A free man, then why...why am I running...Why must I run from the thousand souls of a thousand lives I just don't understand.

I must be running...BUT WAIT..Am I RUNNING FREE? running from the thousand souls that are reaching out to me, why can't I stop running, who am I running to..WAIT..is there someone out there, someone just like me and someone just like you.

They say we are a number, they say I'm number 6, help me...Help me someone, help me set my damned lost soul free, search the Sky's as I am just the Tailgunner...I am the TAILGUNNER that took your life to set my soul free

Am I a victim? Am I a soul of a thousand souls? Questions?...Questions I don't know the answers to, so help me someone, help me as time is not on my side.....

...Can someone tell me what life is....Can someone show me what love is....Can someone tell me what war is.....:yell:NOW AGAIN....:yell:Can someone please tell me what life is...:yell:HURRY....:yell:FUCK....I'm running out of time....FUUUUUUUUUU*K...what time could this be?

2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT...Could this be A song of time....about a man...in a place...who's running free...is there someone out there? come find me, come set my soul free.

The killers go to war....The demons kill the unborn wombs...So the blind men shout :yell:LET THE CREATURES OUT :yell:WE'LL SHOW THE UNBELIEVERS....

...As we take flight...Out of the darkness, shadows of Iron fingers stab the blackened sky, like a thousand suns...They hit my plane.....:yell:YOU BASTARDS I CRY...NOT MY PLANE...NOT MY ACES HIGH.

Out of the sky we fall, the pilot shouts....jump you fool...:yell:BE QUICK OR BE DEAD....as this could be your last chance to survive.........We did jump, but it was to late, we crashed, we burned, we died.

I am but a ghostly figure now that prowls the ganglands of rockshire....I see ten thousand more...ten thousand souls go marching off to war, So if you cross the GANGLANDS of Rockshire remember BENJAMIN BREEG as he was not the little drummer boy as maiden1 can vouch for thee.

Born-BENJAMIN BREEG:

Rank-TAILGUNNER:

Year-666

Month-JUNE

Day-6

Time of Death 2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT

THE END