Story

greenmoon666 said:
#1 What is wrong with poetry?
#2 What business is it of yours if someone is wearing a little to much make up?
#3 We all have the right to express our own opinions and choices
#4 I’m sure you do so too
#5 Tolerance is an objective thing everyone has a different view on
#6 No I didn’t read all the posts
#7 Yes I read the first ones…and most of the bashing that is going on in here
#8 I’m running out of numbers
#9 Oh…wait I’ve got more
#10 Live and let other people live
#11 I’m not telling anyone to “get a life”…I’m sure you all have very fascinating lives
#12 Why the hell am I still typing???

#13 COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

#14 Could you please try not to make some smart-ass comments about this post….but even if you do: I don’t give a shit!!!
#15 This was a good thread to start with….
#16 Some people just aren’t friendly!!

:devil: I’m not a Satanist :devil:

So you totally are cool with the fact the thread starter started a cheap arse cyber sex session that belongs only in pms?

greenmoon666 said:
#5 Tolerance is an objective thing everyone has a different view on

Main Entry: 1ob·jec·tive
Pronunciation: &b-'jek-tiv, äb-
Function: adjective

3 a : expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices, or interpretations

Do you have a fucking brain tumor or something. The word objective means that it's a universal truth.

greenmoon666 said:
Why am I even bothering....

I sort of wondered that too. Oh horny one. :err:
Why can't you be like a normal old lady? Go out and buy ones of those Mills and Boon (I think?) books if you want cheap trashy love stories. Really, you don't need a thread like this to get yourself going, I promise you, tis better it turned out the way it did rather than Clownface over there carrying on trying to sound erotic. Seriously, if I was her I would be ashamed that I lacked so much in the imagination department. We did her a favour cause if she had carried on the way she was going, the crap she typed would have uncovered her for the uber shit lay she more than likely is.

drakkar_anni said:
I sort of wondered that too. Oh horny one. :err:
Why can't you be like a normal old lady? Go out and buy ones of those Mills and Boon (I think?) books if you want cheap trashy love stories. Really, you don't need a thread like this to get yourself going, I promise you, tis better it turned out the way it did rather than Clownface over there carrying on trying to sound erotic. Seriously, if I was her I would be ashamed that I lacked so much in the imagination department. We did her a favour cause if she had carried on the way she was going, the crap she typed would have uncovered her for the uber shit lay she more than likely is.

You are sort of missing the point....Oh blinded-by-the-obiuse one....