the story that I'm writing...

It's coming along quite well, I think. I especially appreciate how honestly the person the character Amanda is depicted. As for Superbitch, we're pretty much fucked until we actually figure out what the hell we're doing. As in, I need to purchase a guitar still. No, let me make a correction... I need to beg someone to purchase one FOR me.

Superbitch is supposed to be doing something?:confused: Yeah,we are pretty much totally fucked.I think we should change the name.It sounds like the name of some type of female version of Blink182 and Sugarcult-like a pop/punk hybrid Linkin Park rip-off(but,honestly,if you were to rip-off a band's sound there should be a better band than Linkin Park).
Up date-I haven't recently worked on "The Devil's Music" but since today is Friday I may be able to get some work done.

Actually, somber, not ALL criticism is good criticism because unless it actually forces a person to progress, ie, it opens channels for understanding and thus the furthering of whatever endeavor is being taken up, it's just bad-mouthing. Want to explain to me how "Don't quit your dayjob?" is in any way, shape, or form a useful statement? No, you're saying she sucks and blatantly implying she should give it up. That's any sort of push for self-improvement, it's your blatant need to downgrade something else. So, no, not all criticism is good criticism. Especially an invalid, unsubstantiated opinion made out of the sheer desire to inflict unnecessary negativity. Pull your head out of your ass, it's a much better view.

Well dude you have it spot on....

but also you must find and read this book GHOUL everyy metal dude/dudette know of this book....

If you can't understand any bits i will , quide you through it, but read carefully....the killers are heavy metal band members, JUST THINK OF nevermore SAME KIND of people.

here's a thinking man's review, buy it or else you will be lost, with the babes.

============================

Ghoul

by Michael Slade

After spending nearly five months studying for an industry exam, I settled back with some literary bubblegum, this here seriel killer who-dunnit. Seems there is a killer on the loose in London, no, make that two killers. Wait, three killers now on a killing spree in... FOUR! Four killers in London. And one in Canada. The writer, Michael Slade, is actually three writers who are actually criminal lawyers specializing in those with psychological problems. The result is a realistic, very graphic book that takes the reader until the end to figure out where all the pieces fit. This is the second book that I've had to make a list of characters to keep things straight while I read, which also helped when the book wound down in order to make connections between the various killers. My only beef with this book is that it was so well researched that at times it read like a research paper for a page or two. Do I really need to know the history of London's sewer system?

REMEMBER , you will enjoy it...

Ghoul sounds like an interesting book,True Light...:)I'll try and check it out whenever I'm finished with all of the Anne Rice books I'm planning on reading...and the H.P.Lovecraft books...and the Edgar Allen Poe book.My parents want me to read different books.My dad tells me that bios and comedies would be good.He is also threatening to take my tv away if I don't go outside more often during the summer...FUCK HIM:mad:
Uh,about the story...I haven't written this yet,but I'm going to have Nocturn Abyss booed off stage b/cuz the audience doesn't like their lyrics about Satan and burning churches.After that,the main character goes backstage and gets involved in all of the Satanic stuff and that's where the real story starts.I have high hopes for this part of the story.
Sombre Oracle hasn't been around here yet...maybe he's at a loss for some of his "constructive critisizim".He'll be back...

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
My dad tells me that bios and comedies would be good.He is also threatening to take my tv away if I don't go outside more often during the summer...FUCK HIM:mad:

:lol: :lol: sorry, but i think this is rather funny...tell your dead that being in the sun always causes sun cancer!!!

Go outside? Why the fuck would one do that? To become sunburnt and dehydrated? Your dad is seriously fucked up. I know from experience- hearing him screaming at sports games (*vomit*) on television when I visited your place of residence was more than disturbing.

Ooh, "don't quit your day job", that's a great insult. Right up there with "You're such a butthole". If you're going to sit around insulting other people's work merely because you don't understand it for what it truly is, at least come up with something a little less, well, lame to insult them with. Profanity works well... not that this story really needs such negative comments. It's not like she's writing a fucking Baby Sitters Club book (those things are so wrong. sooooo wrong) or anything- it's actually a good story.

Yes,my parents-especially my father-want me to become more involved in outdoor activities like swimming and cleaning up the backyard.My dad also thinks that my facsination w/morbid things such as serial killers and vampires is disturbing.He also warns me not to mention anything about the aforementioned subjects around my mother.Then she'll start saying "I can't believe that a girl who was raised a Catholic and went to a Catholic school for 5 years is so into all of that stuff.".But I think it's human nature more than anything-you're immidietly interested in the things that you are told not to get into.

Cleaning your backyard won't get you anywhere in life. He's teaching you slave labor, and that's about it. Besides, backyards aren't meant to be clean. Fuck it- people spend enough time cleaning inside, why fuck around with the shit no one cares about? Ooh, you have a messy backyard... BIG FUCKING DEAL!

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
btw: DND, how many ppl on this forum do you know personally?
Only 2 ppl.CT Thrash,who I've been writing to for about a yr.She was the one who told me about this forum and got me into it.And Famous Amos,we go to school together and I told her about UltimateMetal.But the rest of you are all great ppl,too.:D :D :D

You don't have to be "great"...that's actually a word that I try to use as little as possible.what about "someone who I can stand being around more than other people"?Does that work?:rolleyes:
Most all of the ppl here are ppl that I can stand more than other certian *un-named*ppl.How about that?