Story

Satanic_Queen_666

Female Metal Warrior
Jan 27, 2005
www.vampirefreaks.com
O.k this is going to be interesting. Here is how this goes. It is like word accoations. I will start out the story with one sentace then YOU make another. I want to see how us metal heads will twist this mofo up ahahaha. So here goes...

She awake from a deep slumber and rubed her...

This thread is so gay and lying.. along with everyone who posted in here.. especially Satanic Biatch 666

Satanic_Queen_666 said:
Infernal greetings Maggots! Welcome to Maggot allegiance! This is where Maggot’s unite under one forum and gloat and rant about the gods that are SlipKnoT! This part of the forum is to tell you what me the admin DOES NOT WANT TO SEE IN HERE! My list is pretty short and I am easy to get along with so don’t be too afraid.

1. NO RASISM! IF I SEE THE WORD my pals, BENER, OR ANY OTHER RACIAL COMENT OR SLUR YOU WILL ONLY BE WARNED ONCE!
2. No homophobia this forum is for open minded people.
3. Don’t be as ass hole if you are rude and shit like that you are gone.
4. No holier than tho type attitude.
5. HAVE FUN! It is cool to have fun on here don’t be afraid to let out the inner goof in you.
6. This is a SlipKnoT forum but, don’t be afraid to talk about other bands but keep it metal only. Real metal too no Evanescence shit!
7. Feel free to post any SlipKnoT related events I will try to get them all but if you see I miss something just post it.
8. I do hate to inform you all on this but, I can not have nudie pics in here as well and the reason is that if Fourmer finds out the board goes. I do wish it were diffrent but, it's not my rule.

The only thing I ask is just have fun. Feel free to come to me if you need any help I am the admin and it’s my job to do so. My e-mail addy is maggotaliance666@yahoo.com. Stay SIC Maggot’s and have fun!

HAIL SLIPKNOT!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

The Queen is out!
Satanic_Queen_666 said:
I am 100% pure metal.

\mm/SLIPKNOT\mm/
\mm/ Children of Bodom \mm/
\mm/KoRn\mm/
\mm/ALICE IN CHAINS\mm/
\mm/Marylin Manson\mm/
\mm/CRADLE OF FILTH\mm/
\mm/Drowning Pool\mm/