SONG SURVIVOR - Sepultura - Schizophrenia - Final Round!

WHICH IS THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

-TheNightsBane-
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
VOTE FOR *YOUR FAVORITE TRACK*

Sepultura
- Schizophrenia - 1987
R-4574129-1368802332-6865.jpeg.jpg

Poll closes in 5 days

VS

ROUND 1 RESULTS
ROUND 2 RESULTS

*And please keep the skewing and crying(im looking at you baroque and krow) out of this thread please. If you don't think these songs deserve to be in this round, dont play. No need to throw a hissy fit and skew the result just because your song didnt make it, instead just dont play. If you think these threads are boring, dont play.

Don't give a fuck which song wins this now so I wrote them both on a bit of paper and threw a dart at them and Inquisition Symphony came out winner. To be fair I did write that song in larger letters but then I realised Inquisition Symphony is not on the list and we are still voting for a song called Inquisition Simphony so I chose the other song.

Don't give a fuck which song wins this now so I wrote them both on a bit of paper and threw a dart at them and Inquisition Symphony came out winner. To be fair I did write that song in larger letters but then I realised Inquisition Symphony is not on the list and we are still voting for a song called Inquisition Simphony so I chose the other song.

I chose the opposite to even this out. Not that it's gonna matter.

Reactions: Slammed
I'm going with "Inquisition Symphony" for the win. I love the sinister atmosphere and I'm really in an instrumental mood lately.

I'd love to do the Sep's thrash triad one after the other, this album + BTR + Arise.

Of course I'm going with From the Past 'Comes' the Storms, but I really don't like the grammatical mistake in the title. I can bat an eyelid tho...