SONG SURVIVOR - Sepultura - Schizophrenia - Round 1

WHICH ARE YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

-TheNightsBane-
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
Sepultura - Schizophrenia - 1987
R-4574129-1368802332-6865.jpeg.jpg

Vote for your *3 LEAST FAVORITE* tracks!

Poll closes in 5 days

Reactions: jimmy101
Yessss! Been looking forward to this. Hopefully this comp gets a decent following.

Gonna have to vote for Screams Behind the Shadows, Septic Schizo & The Abyss.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
@Slammed you think a short acoustic interlude like The Abyss is better than the three songs you voted for are you once again just picking numbers out of your hat?
I actually really like the Abyss & almost voted for Escape to the Void instead of it. Sweet little classical number.

But voting for Inquisition Symphony is a fucking crime.

i cant take anyones opinion here seriously if they're saying they would rather keep a fucking 1 minute acoustic interlude over a ripping thrash metal track. Thats what the fuck im lol'ing at. So again ...
LOL

Btw, i can link you to a shit load of thrash and death metal that you would never in your life be able to play, and unlike me you actually play guitar. But what does that have to do with enjoying something?

Even if thats true, people that act like classical is the end all musical genre are fucking obnoxious.

i cant take anyones opinion here seriously if they're saying they would rather keep a fucking 1 minute acoustic interlude over a ripping thrash metal track. Thats what the fuck im lol'ing at. So again ...
LOL

Btw, i can link you to a shit load of thrash and death metal that you would never in your life be able to play, and unlike me you actually play guitar. But what does that have to do with enjoying something?
Just saying mate, The Abyss isn't quite the throwaway interlude your making it out to be. The fact that it's short shouldn't detract from it either. It's a beautiful little piece & actually has some genius counterpoint notation scattered throughout, highlighted by Kisser's tasteful finger picking style.

The Abyss is also possibly the first time Sepultura ever included traditional Brazilian music into their work.

Just saying mate, The Abyss isn't quite the throwaway interlude your making it out to be. The fact that it's short shouldn't detract from it either. It's a beautiful little piece & actually has some genius counterpoint notation scattered throughout, highlighted by Kisser's tasteful finger picking style.

The Abyss is also possibly the first time Sepultura ever included traditional Brazilian music into their work.
i didnt say its a throwaway, but in comparison to the rest of this top notch classic album it gets the easy out.

Reactions: jimmy101