Songs currently kicking your ass.

C'mon man, I fucking love Pentagram. Don't make me sit and watch everybody shit all over Pentagram because you said a song by them (which sounds more like a lost Kiss demo than anything Sabbath ever did) is better than Sabbath's entire discography.

Fucking hell.

C'mon man, I fucking love Pentagram. Don't make me sit and watch everybody shit all over Pentagram because you said a song by them (which sounds more like a lost Kiss demo than anything Sabbath ever did) is better than Sabbath's entire discography.

Fucking hell.

Lol, don't compare 20 Buck Spin to Kiss. That comparison saddens me deeply. Maybe I exaggerated saying that it's better than Sabbath, but I wrote that at the spur of the moment :tickled:. You just can't go wrong with that riff.

I'm not prejudiced against Kiss, they were The Beatles of hard rock in terms of media presence, influencing tons of people to pick up instruments and form bands etc just a lot more enjoyable and sexy. But I hear tinges of the Kiss sound in some old Pentagram tracks, especially the more normie groovy hard rock songs they wrote like "Starlady," "20 Buck Spin" and "Teaser."

Probably no coincidence that they were almost signed by two members of Kiss iirc.

Yeah, he's a piece of shit. Any semblance of potential decency he had was pissed away back in the 70's. Since then he's basically been a leech on the tax payers and an extreme burden on his family, so this is really no shock at this point.

Some blame needs to be laid at his parents' feet too, they're classic enablers and they should have kicked him to the curb decades ago, might've done him some good too. Add to that Pentagram haven't released a worthy piece of music since 2004.

This might be the last straw for the metal world with this guy. Either way it should be.

Yeah, he's a piece of shit. Any semblance of potential decency he had was pissed away back in the 70's. Since then he's basically been a leech on the tax payers and an extreme burden on his family, so this is really no shock at this point.

Some blame needs to be laid at his parents' feet too, they're classic enablers and they should have kicked him to the curb decades ago, might've done him some good too. Add to that Pentagram haven't released a worthy piece of music since 2004.

This might be the last straw for the metal world with this guy. Either way it should be.

Did you listen to Curious Volume? Is it that bad? I've only heard the title track.

As for Bobby, 50 years of doing hard drugs fucked up his brain. He probably relapsed and thats why he did it. No excuses tho, he's probably done. Great voice and lyrics though. Notorious legend.