Songs currently kicking your ass.

One of the best metal songs ever. So many highlights!

Nyaaaahhhhh! Unchain the wolves! Unchain the wolves! Unchain the wolves! Set them fucking wild!

Can you see the falling of the heavens?
Can you see the swastika turning?
Can you see the world burning?

A time is coming soon
A time of sorrow and of war
When a new day dawns
A new day dawns!

Vito Bratta, one of the most melodic, inventive guitarists. This band should have been as big as GnR .

Great track, great video, great album !!! Love this era of Alice Cooper. Hey Stoopid is one of his best albums. (in my opinion)

Motley Crue is one of the best bands in my opinion and were better than the most and is better than most bands of today music, just my opinion!!

Never been a better music video to encapsulate the 80s. World's Greatest Rock n Roll Band!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

This album is a fucking mess, filled with walls of impenetrable sounds, but I can't help but love some individual parts.

As overly bombastic, grandiose and fucking retarded as it is, I actually love the part starting at 1:52. This is probably the best song on the album actually - the blast tremolo section actually being rather good as opposed to most of the others on the album.

If we just pretend the ridiculously pompous middle section doesn't exist, and judge it on the closing few minutes, this song is actually quite good. Filled with a passion and emotion missing from most of this album - "Hear my caaaaalllll!" at 6:40 delivered with actual conviction and then "I return to the soaring cliffs, they truly shine of strength, even though I nothing learned, with strength I burn..." followed by a genuinely moving solo.

@Vegard Pompey Interested to hear your thoughts on these/the album as a whole!

Last edited:
Reactions: EspaDa

This song title cracks me up. The idea of a rapist stalking the morgues is hilarious.

latest

Reactions: Phylactery
Early Dark Tranquility rules!

More "melodeath" should sound like this. Vicious vocals.

Probably their most violent track. Even Friden's shitty vocals can't ruin it, though he sounds better here than he would later. People who are only familiar with later DT would probably be shocked at how this and the track below sounds!

Through dark veils of destiny! Realm of shades revealed
Through dark veils of destiny! Infinite life concealed!

Reactions: Slayed Necros