Songs currently kicking your ass.

Do you actually like this album and line-up? I'm asking because I'm Polish. What's more, liking the latter stuff like Carnival is rather unpopular and rare, especially in here.

I do actually! I like their technical groove stuff a lot. I know Vogg is the only original member now. Its got a heavy Meshuggah feel, but its still very dissonant and relentless. I'm just now getting into Decapitated on a regular listen. Ive only listened to Nihility prior to this.

Check this out.

the guys and I in my band in the earlier years were BLOWN. Away. By that opening riff when the album came out. The simple idea of bending the string like that while tremolo picking, with those tight drums. And the blast beat section that follows. What a fkng album.

I've been having a lot of fun with this Dark Funeral record lately, this song is very well written:

Lovely blasts and main riff, it's so evocative to me, it's so infernal and hellish, but in a melancholic/gothic sort of way. It's like one of these old beautiful religious paintings from a few centuries back...but as Swedish metal lol.

Reactions: thrashzilla