Songs currently kicking your ass.

^good album

God, how I love Radiohead. Do any of you, cave-dwelling and fart-sniffing creatures, even enjoy this otherworldly band? :tickled:

i'm burnt out on radiohead these days but i was always more of a kid a and to a lesser extent amnesiac guy, not so big on their early (or recent) stuff. the album version of 'idioteque' is still one of the greatest songs ever recorded to my mind, and i'll also pimp 'life in a glasshouse' as the most underrated 'head tune.

Reactions: EspaDa
Usually, I prefer music with vocals, but I really do like this song (nice bass-part at about 2:16):

Also interesting to compare this to the version they played in 2015 (when - according to what someone wrote in the comments-section - the bass-player and guitarist both were just 12 years old):

^good album

i'm burnt out on radiohead these days but i was always more of a kid a and to a lesser extent amnesiac guy, not so big on their early (or recent) stuff. the album version of 'idioteque' is still one of the greatest songs ever recorded to my mind, and i'll also pimp 'life in a glasshouse' as the most underrated 'head tune.

yeah, I remember us discussing idioteque down the memory lane. good times