Songs from a band I recorded will be used on a Hollywood movie :)

Thats sick man! But i have to say, im a skateboarder, and have been skating for 8 years, and this movie looks soooooo cheeezzzyyyyy lol. They always make skating movies soo lame haha. Song is sick though, snare is nice and fat

When is a movie considered a "Hollywood movie"? Because to me that looks like an independent cheesy horror flick that is so bad it could almost considered a parody.

Having said that, it's still pretty cool having a song you worked on on a movie, so congrats. I would also be pretty excited if that happened to me. The mix sounds cool too.

When is a movie considered a "Hollywood movie"? Because to me that looks like an independent cheesy horror flick that is so bad it could almost considered a parody.

Having said that, it's still pretty cool having a song you worked on on a movie, so congrats. I would also be pretty excited if that happened to me. The mix sounds cool too.

+1

Still very cool to see your stuff gaining some spotlight :kickass:

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys :kickass:

Thats sick man! But i have to say, im a skateboarder, and have been skating for 8 years, and this movie looks soooooo cheeezzzyyyyy lol. They always make skating movies soo lame haha. Song is sick though, snare is nice and fat

Although I think that the director is a former surfer/skateboarder, I agree that movies with surf/skateboard/bmx/etc... that are aimed at "all" public always end up cheezy. :)

Good question. :)
Maybe because the director lives in Hollywood. :lol: