A band I produced are getting some air time!

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Jan 31, 2010
Cambs, UK
www.numbskullaudio.com
Ruinor are gonna be on some local metal radio station on Sunday. They're the first band in a long time that I've produced/engineered/mixed/mastered from the ground up, and the guys at the station said they thought the production was awesome, so fingers crossed I get a shout-out! :lol:

Nothing major considering some of you on here have your name on signed band's album sleeves, but this is good news for me as it might bring a bit more business my way and get my name out there locally!

:kickass:

Good stuff dude, I hope it works out for you. Though low-key producers rarely ever get talked about on radio, unless you're good mates with the band and threaten them to put in a good word for you :). So don't expect too much either.

You'll ultimately still get more from the word of mouth (ie. other bands asking that band who did it).

Thanks dudes!

Ermz: Yeah man I'm not expecting much at all. But I have made good friends with these guys, and we've still got 3 more songs to do. The guitarist comes over a lot even just to hang out and I've been fixing up his guitars on the side too so I've gained a good friendship out of this if nothing else. They said there are talks of an interview too, in which case they're gonna drop my name in there haha :D

They've already recommended me to another band who I'm gonna start tracking next month!

Unfortunately though I'm just in the process of changing my production website/name/layout/logo/prices/everything so it's come at a bit of a bad time for people to come searching for me, but at least there's always site re-direct! :lol: I'll just keep the old domain for a while until it's all smoothed over.