I know I asked before but asking again....

Well I just got off half hour ago. Thanks for all the content! But I need more I only had 45 mins of shit :(.

Everyone got played that was listed thanks to anyone that listened! I think this is going to be a weekly thing.

Metaltastic: I forgot to get the make of the board that we are using I think it's 48 (audio)/10 aux/and some midi (don't know numbers) and it records to a exsternal HD recorder. It's nice in that you can do everything right on the board. Internal DSP 4 band q and compressor with sidechain on every chanell. Um, you can also offset tracks to compensate for latency from outboard gear etc...

Downsides:

Person going over the board said you can only run around 9 vst effects before it starts to overload the internal CPU (WTF I can run more than that????). VST is alright in that it's free but common :erk:

It's windows based, the software is made by whoever made the board though.

No nice plug-ins at all, very fucking basic.

Indie rock band actually fits the format better than any of the stuff here so go ahead and submit it. Anything will be played unless it doesn't fit the bill (istrumentals that are just incompliete songs do not cut it (finish them and add lyrics), sorry).

The stations format is actually "college alternative" witch pretty much means stuff like: Thursday, Thrice, Coldplay, Deftones (the softer stuff), Bayside etc...

But I rule and get to play whatever I want.

It's clean :). :lol: I thought I was in for some crazy surprise like a big fuck you at teh begining or something :lol:.

Oh and that reminds me (Kieth and you are fine) if you submit an instrumental it has to be done, no incompliete song ideas, they are boring and keep in mind most dudes that listen to the radio turn it off pretty quick if whatever is being played is not catchy.