I know I asked before but asking again....

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Who wants there shit on the RADIO!

Last time I offered this I just dropped your tracks off, well this semester I am actually going to be on air :headbang:.

SO... I am planning a andy sneap forum 1/2 hour or 1 hour (depending on how much I get to be played) block every Thursday night that I am on.

I don't have/know where some of the stuff I alread aquired so I am going to start this thread off again:

Here is what I need MANDATORY!

1. A clean single (and no you have to edit it if it's not clean. The radio station IS monitored by the FCC :()

2. Band name

3. Band website (if you don't have one or don't provide one I will still play you but won't be able to tell anyone where to check you out)

4. Record or ep it will be on (or if there is none just mark "none")

5. Where the band is from (location on planet earth :))

Other than that you can stream my show (even though it sounds like ass) from this site from 6-8pm EST (NY)

WDWN WIN 89.1 FM

Who wants there shit on the RADIO!

Last time I offered this I just dropped your tracks off, well this semester I am actually going to be on air :headbang:.

SO... I am planning a andy sneap forum 1/2 hour or 1 hour (depending on how much I get to be played) block every Thursday night that I am on.

I don't have/know where some of the stuff I alread aquired so I am going to start this thread off again:

Here is what I need MANDATORY!

1. A clean single (and no you have to edit it if it's not clean. The radio station IS monitored by the FCC :()

2. Band name

3. Band website (if you don't have one or don't provide one I will still play you but won't be able to tell anyone where to check you out)

4. Record or ep it will be on (or if there is none just mark "none")

5. Where the band is from (location on planet earth :))

Other than that you can stream my show (even though it sounds like ass) from this site from 6-8pm EST (NY)

WDWN WIN 89.1 FM

Whats the time frame here?

I'm in the middle of remixing our songs and rerecording vocals, lol...

Band: Keith Tidd (tidd is pronounced like "kid" but with a t) - it's a solo thing
Band website: http://www.myspace.com/keithtidd
Song(s) (you can choose):
"Into the darkness" from the album "The Prisoner"
http://www.upload.celtiaproductions.co.uk/uploads/Keith%20Tidd%20-%20Into%20the%20Darkness.mp3

"The Battle Is lost" from the album " The Ashen Empire"
http://www.upload.celtiaproductions.co.uk/uploads/Keith%20Tidd%20-%20The%20battle%20is%20lost.mp3

"Zombie" from the album "The Ashen Empire"
http://www.upload.celtiaproductions.co.uk/uploads/Keith%20Tidd%20-%20Zombie.mp3

Softmore at Cayuga Comm College.

Surprizingly it's probably one of the best (for the money) schools in NY for audio. Other than maybe Oneonta witch BTW how is that school I was looking at it some time ago but decided it wasn't in the cards. Are you doing the 4 year for audio?

All the Telcom proffesors are amazing where I am at now, no douchebags. Everyone is pretty happy to help you out. The only downside is they don't teach Pro Tools :(. Believe it or not they teach Audobe Audition witch no offence to anyone who uses it, is a total piece of shit.

They do have pro tools they just don't teach it. They are mega into avid and teach that heavy but for audio it just seems like a plethra of random shit. All well, at least I get to use the studio this year and get on some sweet gear (witch is not running adobe :)).

Final bump I found some additional songs that are going to be played (unless someone has a huge problem with it I obtained prior permission a while ago):

Septic Ashes- Catastrophic
Backmask- Zero Point
Periphery- Icarus Lives
Kryptillusion-frozen
Subcutane- Darker Than Black

Plus everyone else who has posted.

Final bump I found some additional songs that are going to be played (unless someone has a huge problem with it I obtained prior permission a while ago):

Septic Ashes- Catastrophic
Backmask- Zero Point
Periphery- Icarus Lives
Kryptillusion-frozen
Subcutane- Darker Than Black

Plus everyone else who has posted.

THANKS MAN!!!! :headbang:

Softmore at Cayuga Comm College.

Surprizingly it's probably one of the best (for the money) schools in NY for audio. Other than maybe Oneonta witch BTW how is that school I was looking at it some time ago but decided it wasn't in the cards. Are you doing the 4 year for audio?

All the Telcom proffesors are amazing where I am at now, no douchebags. Everyone is pretty happy to help you out. The only downside is they don't teach Pro Tools :(. Believe it or not they teach Audobe Audition witch no offence to anyone who uses it, is a total piece of shit.

They do have pro tools they just don't teach it. They are mega into avid and teach that heavy but for audio it just seems like a plethra of random shit. All well, at least I get to use the studio this year and get on some sweet gear (witch is not running adobe :)).

Hey, kickass dude; my suitemate from Rochester actually went to Finger Lakes CC before transferring here and he had really high praise for its recording program, so I have no trouble believing that Cayuga kicks ass as well. I'm actually a geography major, but I'm doing the Audio Arts Production minor, which is 4 semesters of AAP classes as well as tons of TA hours (basically, sitting in the studio when the tard brigades come in and helping them troubleshoot when "there's no sound, dude!").

I would say it's a good program; still in its adolescent stage, in that there's a lot of planned renovation, but the faculty is awesome, and the head of the program (who is the only teacher for AAP III & IV) is one of the only certified Pro Tools experts on the east coast. My only complaint is that I feel it's actually too focused on Pro Tools, and not enough on the mechanics of recording/mixing/mastering. But I've been doing plenty of self-education on that, thanks in no small part to this forum :)

So what kinda gear are you gonna be able to get your mitts on? All we have in our Studio A beyond an HD3 system w/ a Control 24 is a Millennia HV-3D preamp, and as for mics, 57's/58's, Oktava MK012's, Shure SM81's, and a Rode NT1-A. And there's an empty box for an MD421 in the mic closet; I can only hope someone knows where the mic itself is!