Songs you'd like to see the Maidens perform

But here's the twist - not strictly Maiden songs but b-sides, side projects etc!!!

I would love to hear them doing...

Bruce Dickinson

Tears Of The Dragon
Jerusalem
Omega
Strange Death In Paradise
Silver Wings

Psycho Motel

With You Again
Western Shore
Believe
Rain
A Quarter To Heaven

ASAP

Silver & Gold
Down The Wire
Misunderstood
You Could Be A King
Blood On The Ocean

B-Sides etc

Reach Out (with Jojo on main vocals! :headbang: )
Doctor, Doctor
Burning Ambition
I've Got The Fire
Juantia
That Girl

Let's stick to regular Maiden songs, here are my requests for songs that [as far as I know] the MaidenS have never played:
To Tame A Land
Back In The Village
Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner
Alexander The Great
The Prophecy
No Prayer For The Dying
Afraid To Shoot Strangers
Childhoods End
Blood On The World's Hands
The Edge of Darkness
The Clansman
The Wickerman
Paschendale

i think the iron maidens should book a 13 day festival at the galaxy and every night play one maiden album in its entirety.

Well I saw them play songs I care about, but the only one I can really think of that is "The Wickerman", did you see the picture of Iron Maiden looking in the sky for the Wicker Man photo shot?

RoboCaster said:
Well I saw them play songs I care about, but the only one I can really think of that is "The Wickerman", did you see the picture of Iron Maiden looking in the sky for the Wicker Man photo shot?

I wasn't annoyed or anything I was just trying to make a different thread cos there's already been ones featuring what songs you want the girls to play.

Yeah, I got that pic somewhere - it's pretty cool! :headbang:

I haven't seen them do Still Life, Murder in the Rue Morgue, No Prayer for the Dying or Wickerman. Though the setlists that they have done are great. Can't complain! I would love to see them do Tears of the Dragon and off of Chemical Wedding...
Title track, Gates of Urizen and The Alchemist

Manowar (The Triumph of Steel)...
Metal Warriors, Burning, The Demon's Whip and Master of the Wind

Iced Earth (Glorious Burden)...
When the Eagle Cries and Hollow Man

Black Sabbath...Sabbath Bloody Sabbath-Since Maiden did this one, we know Aja and the ladies would nail it! :worship:

MAIDEN67 said:
Black Sabbath...Sabbath Bloody Sabbath-Since Maiden did this one, we know Aja and the ladies would nail it! :worship:

Well if they are going to play Sabath songs, then I would like to see them play "EIB", the bass guitar kicks ass. That said "Blood Brothers" would also be a good one.

MAIDEN67 said:
I haven't seen them do Still Life, Murder in the Rue Morgue, No Prayer for the Dying or Wickerman. Though the setlists that they have done are great. Can't complain! I would love to see them do Tears of the Dragon and off of Chemical Wedding...
Title track, Gates of Urizen and The Alchemist

Manowar (The Triumph of Steel)...
Metal Warriors, Burning, The Demon's Whip and Master of the Wind

Iced Earth (Glorious Burden)...
When the Eagle Cries and Hollow Man

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - now that one would be great!!!

If we're going for Sabbath songs then I would want to hear Symptom Of The Universe. I've heard Sara doing that with Mistress Of Reality and it was awesome, even keeping the slow bit at the end in. Would also love to hear Planet Caravan and Solitude.

You know, I would love to see them pickup “Thin Line Between Love and Hate”.

It is 9 minutes long, but I’ve seen them play “Power Slave” and stuff like that, so I know they can do it.

One of my favorite songs, the guitars and drums are I don’t even know how to describe, and the singing style is really cool, and I can’t classify it either, but just to say it’s Iron Maiden.

It would really be cool to see the Dolls sing and play this one live, because it just has greatness about it… and it’s got wisdom too.

This words are good, not over done, sound good, have a werid style, but mean something and don't make me sick, because it's not childish...anyway

Please do consider it a request… hopefully the Iron Maidens will still be playing next year and visit the N.W again.