sonm's favorite interview

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAAAA!!! I was just lost... actually they started with question "are you guys witches?" What should I answer? Yes I am a Ph.D. witches developing superconducting switches? Yeah! Witches doing swititches... NO NO NO!!!

The connection was really shitty! I could hear only 40% of what they were saying!

sonm laughed nearly the entire time -- hence the thread title. it is a shame about the bad connection, i had to leave a few bits out to avoid misquoting. at the grimoire we are all about honesty.

@lee_b: what is this business about hugging and calling someone george? forgive me, im not very scene.

how flattering! but i am not bill zebub. he has an ID on here too though, by that name. could bill really ask someone "would you be upset if i described [your music] as the sonic representation of my period?" bill may be more in touch with his feminine side than most guys i know, but really!

Reactions: Jo
Reading comprehension is not really the mark of an American, is it? I did not conduct that interview. "hekatie" is not my nickname. I remember when a girl named Jen interviewed a band, I put her name in front of each question she asked, like

"(Jen) Did you know that I am not Bill Zebub?
(Douche bag) Yes, it's quite obvious that you are not Bill Zebub.
(Jen) Look at my attractive vagina.
(douche bag) Yes, that is a body part that I believe is common to both males and females."

Would you believe that I was still swarmed by people at shows, telling me that it was a funny interview I did? If you can't notice such a blatant thing, who the hell are you going to notice terrorists when they do things like pour gasoline into the sewer or other such odd things? Be vigilant, America!!

@ bill, im the only american on this thread ('cept you). however, i am concerned that the period joke was lost on lee b. somehow i thought that was his area of expertise. besides, being a brit is kindof like being an american, except that they use the word "shag" without irony.

ps i love you