Sorrow/demos reissue?

Zdan

Dec 27, 2005
Hello fellow Amon Amarth maniacs! A co-maniac from Poland here.

And to get to the point - now that the reissue circle is completed and the back catalogue of AA is re-released don't you think it is high time to re-release "Sorrow..." and add the demos to that disc. I know it was previously available on the limited edition of "Versus The World" but some people missed out on that and those who just bought the reissue should be able to get the disc - maybe as a bonus to some other reissue or just a digipack on it's own. Are there any plans for this? And what is your opinion?

Would be cool, but maybe too much.
I mean, the first 4 albums just have been re-released. All albums are re-released on vinyl.
On top of that, Sorrow Throughout the Nine World has been re-released 4 times allready and bootlegged once.
It was re-released 3 times as regular CD, once on the bonus disc of Vs. the World (not really a re-release, but still) and bootlegged as a 12" picture disc. That's quite enough, don't yout think?

It's best you get one of the re-releases of the EP, maybe the original one. Vs. the World viking edition isn't hard to get either. In fact, I have US and EU first press Viking Editions for sale :p

Would be cool, but maybe too much.
I mean, the first 4 albums just have been re-released. All albums are re-released on vinyl.
On top of that, Sorrow Throughout the Nine World has been re-released 4 times allready and bootlegged once.
It was re-released 3 times as regular CD, once on the bonus disc of Vs. the World (not really a re-release, but still) and bootlegged as a 12" picture disc. That's quite enough, don't yout think?

It's best you get one of the re-releases of the EP, maybe the original one. Vs. the World viking edition isn't hard to get either. In fact, I have US and EU first press Viking Editions for sale :p

You are probably right. It would be cool but probably a lot of hassle so I will have to take what I can get. However I still believe that at some point in time it should be done again. People just don't want to buy the same stuff over and over again and it is basicly what it amounts to if you want to have the EP and demos and the live show of Versus The World. I PM'ed ya with a question about those viking editions.