Your Anathema collection: What's in it??

Bastet said:
so what are you desperate about? not serotonal i hope? :)
Desperate for cash off keen Anathema fans Bastet!
It was a joke really. I'm just desperate in general.

Well, I haven't got enough, obviously. All I own is Eternity, A Fine Day To Exit, and a Natural Disaster. How disappointing. |: /

Crestfallen EP + Pentecost III
Alternative 4 (with bonus tracks)
Eternity
Judgement
A Fine Day To Exit
A Natural Disaster
Resonance 1
Resonance 2

DVD - Vision of A Dying Embrace

yogidaz said:
Its funny. Garage Sales are all the rage round your way (SF). I remember driving round there last year and every other block there was a garage sale. One householder was so embarrassed to be asking for money for her PC (I can understand - being a Mac user I am aware that PCs are no good) that she preferred to just give it away. My mate took it from her and sold it himself the next week for $200.
I might just have a couple of original 'An Iliad of Woes' demos left. I will have a look round the next time I go to Liverpool, where I have a room full of "memorabilia".
I will be heading there this weekend for more Serotonal rehearsals.

Cool! Thanks Darren. :worship:

I've got the condom Pubis wore (Trojan Lil' Indians) when he tried coming on to me and my friends in Milwuakee. I was all like "No Dave. I'm not fucking gay. You cannot have me.", and he just started sobbing and sang a few lines from Anyone, Anywhere. That rejection is why he kept singing the same line over and over and over again during the Misfits cover. I feel bad.

Also:

Serenades/Crestfallen- CD
Pentecost III- CD
Silent Enigma- CD
Eternity- CD
Eternity (slipcase)- ...... if you guessed CD, you are fucking right!
Alternative 4- CD
Judgement (digi)- CD, but of course
a fine day to exit (said the Pubis)- CD
A Natural Disaster (digi)- CD

an Eternity poster
an Anathema bumper sticker
A Vision of a Dying Embrace- DVD (also a VHS booleg of it from like 400 years ago)
a bootleg of the Milwuakee show
the Fucked/Drink 'til Oblivion longsleeve
I think I still have that geigh little lighter somewhere too. Next time I'm down at the Relapse shop I'll have to nick another one off the wall.

I've got the following:
All Faith is Lost - cassette
Serenades CD
Pentecost III CD
A Silent Enigma CD
Alternative IV (Scratched from overuse dammit)
Alternative IV CD Digi (Okay I am addicted enough to this album to make sure I can still listen to it)
Judgement CD
A Fine Day To Exit CD
A Natural Disaster CD Digi

A Vision of a Dying Embrace DVD

Not so much collectors stuff. Would love to hear more stuff live as I have a whelk's chance in a supernova of ever seeing them onstage but oh well, can't have everything.

Update. I just got a kick ass Anathema demo from 91 including a live and recorded version of the song "Cerebral Failure"!!! Side A is live in Liverpool supporting Cancer. Side B is a rehearsal demo. Darren's vocals are f*ckin' brutal! Lovin' it. :headbang:

Loona said:
do you have Echoes of Terror on demo? that's one of my friend's fav song :lol: :lol: he's crying all the time at gigs to hear it :lol:

YEAH! This demo does have echoes of terror on it. I wish it had "Lord of mortal pestilence" on it too. One of my favorites! Hey, maybe me and your friend could be in the front row yelling together haha. Who knows......maybe we'll get our wish someday. ;)

maybe :)
It'd be good to be there that time and see&hear that :lol:
(I don't really think he does like it by the way, just finds it something 'funny'. but don't know for real. I'll ask him)