Your Anathema collection: What's in it??

a_silent_enigma said:
:worship: awesome collection Kev P!! Show some pics please of your tattoo and I'd like to see those "infamous makeup days" from Anathema. How's the vid quality for the 92 and 93? Are you sharing them online?

Just got a digi cam so will try and take some pics of it-was taken from the Crestfallen CD-got it a couple of days after a show in Amsterdam with MDB-the one where Vinny I believe lost his passport and was smuggled in after they'd flown from Brazil! :OMG:

Cant share the vids online-wouldn't know how to-just VHS copies-the Marquee one is good but is from the balcony-the Switz one is cool-taken from the front-really feel like you're headbanging away:)

The make up pics i'll try and scan-not sure if the guys wanna see them tho-was more sort of Celtic Frost inspired than black metal-taken early 93 I think

flebbie said:
hmm ok, I won't believe them.. and how about those judgement demo's, you really have them?? how do they sound?? must be very interesting, or were you lying too..?

lying 'too'? watch your words there! forget about the demos, you aint ever hearing them, its against the rules :p deep has no vocals on it, just instrumental

- Serenades + The Crestfallen EP
- Pentecost III EP
- The Silent Enigma
- Eternity (digipak)
- Alternative 4
- Judgement
- Resonance I
- A Fine Day To Exit
- A Natural Disaster (digipak)

and some mp3 bootlegs

albums on MC's
a lot of bootlegs (avi, mp3)
t-shirt
flag made by me and fae :D with boys and fans signs, lyrics etc :)
guitar leaves
(may I include signed tickets, playlist, and Vinnie's towel? or misunderstood thread :( )

Stille said:
albums on MC's
a lot of bootlegs (avi, mp3)
t-shirt
flag made by me and fae :D with boys and fans signs, lyrics etc :)
guitar leaves
(may I include signed tickets, playlist, and Vinnie's towel? or misunderstood thread :( )

Vinnie's towel???? GREAT!!!
could it be the possibility that I can buy this from you? :)

cov.jpg

well,mine:

albums:
Crestfallen EP
Pentecost III
Serenades
The Silent Enigma
Eternity
Alternative 4
Judgement
A Fine Day To Exit
Resonance 1+2
A Natural Disaster
the 2 demos at mp3

7" vinyl "We are the bible" ----The best vinyl ever...:pURPLE!!!----- :worship:
7" vinyl "They die-Crestfallen" :worship:
12" vinyl crestfallen ep :worship:
12" vinyl Serenades :worship:
12" vinyl The silent enigma :worship:
12" vinyl Alternative 4 :worship:

1 eternity t-shirt
1 silent enigma patch
1 anathema logo patch

I should do a garage sale I reckon. I kept all kinds of stuff. Obviously demos and 7"s, white vinyls, tour posters, flags and that. But also stuff you wouldn't believe. We used to steal things as souvenirs when we toured. Usually we were so drunk that we just discovered things in the van or in the t-shirt box when we got back... ofetn they were things that no-one could actually remember stealing. One night me and Vinny climbed over railings at the back of the Zeche Carl in Essen. We wandered round allotments and took old lamps, spades and things we would never really need. They were things that belonged to people so it was wrong. I remember having some unwritten rule in my head that we HAD to be the most badly behaved metal band or else we weren't "true". Yes, it was childish - but it makes for some funny (although shameful) stories while sitting round the camp fire.
I even kept the huge bloodstained Nepali knife that we used to slice each others arms up with to prove that we were prepared to literally "bleed for metal".
By the way. I got another rehearsal tonight with the Serotonal lads. We have five full songs that we regularly play now and a load more that we know, but we need to work on.

yogidaz said:
I should do a garage sale I reckon. I kept all kinds of stuff. Obviously demos and 7"s, white vinyls, tour posters, flags and that. But also stuff you wouldn't believe. We used to steal things as souvenirs when we toured. Usually we were so drunk that we just discovered things in the van or in the t-shirt box when we got back... ofetn they were things that no-one could actually remember stealing. One night me and Vinny climbed over railings at the back of the Zeche Carl in Essen. We wandered round allotments and took old lamps, spades and things we would never really need. They were things that belonged to people so it was wrong. I remember having some unwritten rule in my head that we HAD to be the most badly behaved metal band or else we weren't "true". Yes, it was childish - but it makes for some funny (although shameful) stories while sitting round the camp fire.
I even kept the huge bloodstained Nepali knife that we used to slice each others arms up with to prove that we were prepared to literally "bleed for metal".
By the way. I got another rehearsal tonight with the Serotonal lads. We have five full songs that we regularly play now and a load more that we know, but we need to work on.

A garage sale sounds great! I'm still looking for the illiad of woes demo......and those poster flags sound interesting.....e-mail me if you want to sell hehe: a_silent_enigma@yahoo.com

a_silent_enigma said:
A garage sale sounds great! I'm still looking for the illiad of woes demo......and those poster flags sound interesting.....e-mail me if you want to sell hehe: a_silent_enigma@yahoo.com
Its funny. Garage Sales are all the rage round your way (SF). I remember driving round there last year and every other block there was a garage sale. One householder was so embarrassed to be asking for money for her PC (I can understand - being a Mac user I am aware that PCs are no good) that she preferred to just give it away. My mate took it from her and sold it himself the next week for $200.
I might just have a couple of original 'An Iliad of Woes' demos left. I will have a look round the next time I go to Liverpool, where I have a room full of "memorabilia".
I will be heading there this weekend for more Serotonal rehearsals.