Anathema marathon

Charlotte1977

Pick me Pick me!!!!
Jan 1, 2003
south of Holland
Visit site
This morning I started listening to Crestfallen EP, and continued with Serenades, then we were kinda in the mood for more. After a decent lunch we came in the mood due the nice tunes of Under a veil of black lace, and listened to Pentecost III.
Then we came to the point of "let's listen to every damn tune they ever recorded (and witch I have in my collection) so we contined with Silent Enigma, Eternity, Alt. 4, Judgement, AFDTE and A Natural Disaster.Now, as we speak (00:00) we are ending this marathon with the lovely tunes of the Resonance 1 and 2........

is there anyone who did this before, or am I a total weirdo??

i have two cassettes:
one only contains that cheese song 'for my fallen angel' from mdb (12 hours once)
the other one 'destiny'

some songs just can't last long enough :)

Charlotte1977 said:
This morning I started listening to Crestfallen EP, and continued with Serenades, then we were kinda in the mood for more. After a decent lunch we came in the mood due the nice tunes of Under a veil of black lace, and listened to Pentecost III.
Then we came to the point of "let's listen to every damn tune they ever recorded (and witch I have in my collection) so we contined with Silent Enigma, Eternity, Alt. 4, Judgement, AFDTE and A Natural Disaster.Now, as we speak (00:00) we are ending this marathon with the lovely tunes of the Resonance 1 and 2........

is there anyone who did this before, or am I a total weirdo??
i did the same fucking thing this morning and as we speak :OMG: