i thought this was a little odd

ezekiel

sanzen
Jul 9, 2002
ny
Visit site
so i went into fye the other day to check if they had any anathema albums. i went to the heavy metal section first and they didnt have any. then i figued i'd check the pop/rock section, and to my surprise, there was anathema. this could be somewhat reasonable if they had eternity through afdte, but the only cds they had were pentecost 3, the silent enigma, eternity, and resonance 2 which are certainly not pop rock, at least to my knowledge.

BTW I noticed 'Rise Pantheon Dreams' is finally released by Darren's band (The Blood Divine)
But if I'm right there are only existing songs from 2 albums on it...

Ok... Rise Pantheon Dreams is not an album, it's a compilation (same thing Peaceville did with Anathema). The Blood Divine do not exist anymore, Darren's new band is Dead Men Dream. And yes, this was the proposed title for Silent Enigma (as you can notice in the sleeve of Pentecost III EP).

Hope I cleared things out...

I've got a bigger one after our defeat from Sunderland... I'm ready to send those fuckers some Anthrax letters wishing them Merry Christmas and that...

Originally posted by sol83
I've got a bigger one after our defeat from Sunderland... I'm ready to send those fuckers some Anthrax letters wishing them Merry Christmas and that...

I enjoyed that result. I'm still nervous about next week though but if Roonaldo is on form we'll hammer yous. I think Hypia will be back then and you'll need him. Watch out for Lee 'Johann Cruyff' Carsley!:lol: