Wooohoo! Guess what I got myself!

rafael

wannabe
Jun 8, 2003
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
Yeay... after a fine afternoon of shopping yesterday I got myself 3 Anathema album and the DVD "A Vision of Dying Embrace" ! ! ! :hotjump:

I've been waiting some time to buy a really nice set of CD's. The only thing that's a bit sad is that Etirnity and some other albums were sold out. :(

Ah well.. here's what I bought:

Anathema - AFDTE
Anathema - Judgement
Anathema - The Silent Enigma

Anathema - Alternative 4 (<- this one I had from an earlier one-cd-shopping tour).

I also saw the Pentecost III + some other EP in a pack, but I resisted myself from ratherly being killed by my mum. (I was actually going to buy some clothes, and used more money on music).
Although, if they'd had Etirnity I'd probably buy it.
The DVD was actually part of yesterdays impulseshopping. I had no plans whatsoever to buy it :)

Along with the album that I mentioned I also got myself:

Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia (<- Which so far is VERY good).

And for the clothes I got a pair of shorts, one for swimming and one normal, and a t-shirt with the Darkthrone logo in front and "True Norwegian Black Metal" in the back. :cool:

Which album should I get next?

rafael said:
Yeay... after a fine afternoon of shopping yesterday I got myself 3 Anathema album and the DVD "A Vision of Dying Embrace" ! ! ! :hotjump:

Anathema - AFDTE
Anathema - Judgement
Anathema - The Silent Enigma

Anathema - Alternative 4 (<- this one I had from an earlier one-cd-shopping tour).

Darkthrone - Soulside Journey
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia (<- Which so far is VERY good).

Which album should I get next?

Cheers for the DVD, its a really great Video, stay looking for Eternity!!!
and chack out to buy:
In the Woods.. "Omnio"
Emperor Nightshide Eclipse
Satyricon "Nemesis Divina"
plus 100 more albums... :)

Get Opus 3's first album and anything featuring Daevid Allen, Vivian Stanshall, Dave Brock or Mick Moss. Get "Hairballs" from Stock, Hausen & Walkman.

Blondie were good. Get at least the 2-cd 'best of', nice-price like.

You might want to try Yes, ELP, Eloy, Genesis, Faust, Steve Hillage, and Nigel Mazlyn Jones.