Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds

waif

Sep 7, 2007
Montreal
I was just wondering if the band has ever considered rerecording this material, and perhaps also The Arrival Of The Fimbul Winter. I would greet a rerecording of this stuff as warmly as a new studio album myself, or they could do a sequel to the bonus disc on VtW. I would be very interested to hear these songs rerecorded because the original recording was a little raw and Johan's vocal style has changed and stuff.
So I personally think a rerecording would be awesome.

I also think this stuff kicks ass.

I dont think something like that needs to be re-recorded. It sounds awsome enough. I'd rather hear new material than TSTNW Re-recorded.

& As for the Arrival of the Fimbul winter, 2 songs are on TSTNW, therefore, IMO dont need to be re-recorded & Without fear is on Once Sent... The Thor Arise demo would be a more worthwhile re-recording. But even still, a demo is a demo & should stay as is. It represents how far the band has come from its first release, to latest.

That is my 2 cents!

I pretty much agree, if a demo should be re-recorded than thor arise. but I like it a lot the way it is now. maybee they can play them live, so we here how they sound now :D

I dont think something like that needs to be re-recorded. It sounds awsome enough. I'd rather hear new material than TSTNW Re-recorded.

& As for the Arrival of the Fimbul winter, 2 songs are on TSTNW, therefore, IMO dont need to be re-recorded & Without fear is on Once Sent... The Thor Arise demo would be a more worthwhile re-recording. But even still, a demo is a demo & should stay as is. It represents how far the band has come from its first release, to latest.

That is my 2 cents!

It's not an either-or thing; the band is lightning fast in the studio, so maybe when they finish recording their next album they could just throw this down. Anyhow, just a thought.