Sorry!!! I just had to...

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
...put this picture on the web. It shows a very drunk Mr. V at the backstage area of Wacken Open Air 2002.
Scanned from the Swedish mag. Metal Wire. Enjoy!
vinterdrunk.jpg

And while we're talking about the origin of this "drunkneness", the reason was (according to the magazine) that a rich american had been buying the guys on drinks. Apparantly, this guy was due to record in Los Angered studio (in Gothenburg). Also, he had invited several people from "the metal scene" and Mr. V was supposed to sing on the record, but he didn't have time to do it.

What I wonder is if someone knows anything about this recording? Who is the "very rich american guy"? Who where the others? Is there a record? Mr. V? Anyone?

Draugen said:
And while we're talking about the origin of this "drunkneness", the reason was (according to the magazine) that a rich american had been buying the guys on drinks. Apparantly, this guy was due to record in Los Angered studio (in Gothenburg). Also, he had invited several people from "the metal scene" and Mr. V was supposed to sing on the record, but he didn't have time to do it.

What I wonder is if someone knows anything about this recording? Who is the "very rich american guy"? Who where the others? Is there a record? Mr. V? Anyone?

Maybe he was just making avances to Mr. V :tickled:

Draugen said:

He wanted me to participate..but I didn't ..I went to Norway...

mr V