Vintersorg DVD

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
I saw that someone had posted this on the guestbook (in Swedish) so I thought that this topic would fit quite well in here instead...
Mr. V himself said that there would be a DVD with the band (unless Swedish mag. Close-Up misunderstood it all). Live-recordings + backstage material sounds interesting as hell. But there has never been any "real" video made with Vintersorg, am I right?

Edited:
Oops, just saw that this had been discussed some times before here...sorry, but I just can´t keep waiting for this "to-be-a-treasure" anymore!!!

Does anyone know when it was recorded?? If im not totally wrong its sometime between 1999 and 2000???

I assume that Mr. V doesen´t have the time to complete the whole thing. But why not just supervise the whole thing?
There are lots of great bands releasing (and re-releasing) DVDs right now which is very good. But one with Vintersorg would be the absoulte crown jewel!

Originally posted by Draugen
But why not just supervise the whole thing?

What do you mean by supervise? Let another guy mix it and complete it and Mr.V just supervise the project or???

Just had to make this thread pop up once again. I still haven´t forgot about the DVD-rumors, and I still would like to get my hands on it sooooo badly!!! :hotjump:

Isn´t it expensive as shit to just record a show and fly over some guy from usa to skellefteå to do a hemma-hos-reportage at vintersorg (i think that was what the news said some years ago) and then just put everything in the archives or what the hell he has done?? Pleas vintersorg, can´t u explaine what is happening in the dvd front, and whatabout that 29norweigans project that u where talking about in closeup, whatabout that one?

svältvinter said:
and whatabout that 29norweigans project that u where talking about in closeup, whatabout that one?
I think I've already asked about this, but he didn't answer... I think it didn't come out really well... Maybe some fights on the process(you know... more peeple, more occasional fights... hehehehehehhehe)

But, let him answer, 'cause I have no idea what really happened...