sorry soundmaster but what happened to your thread?

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundMaster

What the hell happened? How do you go from writing/recording one of the best debuts ever to releasing this tired, dull, incipid nonsense?

So dissappointing this is. Each song is just so monotonous & dull, and - pun intended - go nowhere.

Hey Duncan, perhaps it's about time you eat some humble pie & beg the Cavanaugh Bros to let you back into their band....because your new direction is poor. To say the least.

Sorry for the harsh words, but you're adults & you're musicians - and most musicians generally desire accurate opinions of their work.

:ill:

Thread deleted by SoundMaster

Strangelight said:
Quote:

What the hell happened? How do you go from writing/recording one of the best debuts ever to releasing this tired, dull, incipid nonsense?

So dissappointing this is. Each song is just so monotonous & dull, and - pun intended - go nowhere.

Hey Duncan, perhaps it's about time you eat some humble pie & beg the Cavanaugh Bros to let you back into their band....because your new direction is poor. To say the least.

Sorry for the harsh words, but you're adults & you're musicians - and most musicians generally desire accurate opinions of their work.

:ill:

Thread deleted by SoundMaster

:lol:

i don't wonder why he deleted it

maybe he's writing for the sun :p

Dhatura said:
Fuck him, he annihilated one of my wittiest posts ever! :(

Sorry, Strangelight, for calling you a Dictator and all :cry:

Ah I had to clear my name cos I care so much for the beautiful music and the beautiful people

justin.jpg

thanks guys :cool:

"Cavanaugh" ??? :lol:

hey Soundmauster maybe you should learn to spell before you deliver such devastatingly important statements

ye spare flute :lol:

I deleted the thread due to the rumour that certain prissy types around here will "ban" you for speaking your true feelings.

And to the fellow concerned about my spelling skills, I apologize for not knowing the correct spelling of a surname. Silly me.....

by the way Antimatter - dont think you're off the hook here. You guys should reimburse me for the money spent on your new stinker. That was hard-earned cash that you swindled from me.

Ok, in all seriousness, sure the album sucks and all, but you're excused - temporarily - only due to the godliness of the debut. But DONT let this happen again. The 3rd album had best be a return to form. It would be a shame if someone was forced to break your instruments.

Now get writing!

SoundMaster said:
by the way Antimatter - dont think you're off the hook here. You guys should reimburse me for the money spent on your new stinker. That was hard-earned cash that you swindled from me.

Ok, in all seriousness, sure the album sucks and all, but you're excused - temporarily - only due to the godliness of the debut. But DONT let this happen again. The 3rd album had best be a return to form. It would be a shame if someone was forced to break your instruments.

Now get writing!
You're allowed to state the way you feel. but you're not allowed to force your opinion on others, especially on something like this. If someone felt like writing like that and you didn't like it, don't listen to it again. Sell it to someone or something to get your money back! It's not logical to ask from the artist to change their style or whatever. Do you think that if you lived a century ago you'd ever even have a chance to speak your feelings to the artist???? you don't like it, don't applaud and don't ask for changes, go find a band that you do like and listen to them.

in my opinion new album is very natural successor of 'saviour'. they did great thing as 'lights out' still has the same dark and emotive atmospere, all the same time it's innovative. sitodokis is right.. you shouldn't expect from antimatter that they'll play as you wish. personally i doubt next album will be very similar to 'saviour'.

Now get writing!

oh come on now Soundmaster, you act like you've payed all the fucking production costs or something!!
can you do a better job??????? You are very full of yourself i recon...

charlote, don't exaggerate, he has right to be angry or sad because of (in his opinion) album isn't good enough to spend his money. on the other hand he should have made sure earlier (for example download sample track) to make sure the album will meet his expectations.

Sopel said:
charlote, don't exaggerate, he has right to be angry or sad because of (in his opinion) album isn't good enough to spend his money. on the other hand he should have made sure earlier (for example download sample track) to make sure the album will meet his expectations.

Ofcourse he can be mad, whatever, I do thnk that expressing your thought about the music is a totally different thing then putting people down!! And I don't think he is a nice person. Period.

oh soundmaster i am so sorry to learn Antimatter didn 't go your own little selfish way.
This is so sad.
You must be broken heart now.
naughty duncan, naughty mick, hoohoo

SoundMaster said:
I deleted the thread due to the rumour that certain prissy types around here will "ban" you for speaking your true feelings.

And to the fellow concerned about my spelling skills, I apologize for not knowing the correct spelling of a surname. Silly me.....

Now get writing!

nah you wont get banned round here unless someone reports you for racism or something out of order like that.
I reckon you should write and record an album in the vein of Saviour, if thats what you want so much. Then I'll buy a copy from you and give my opion on it. The difference is I wont try and get at you with personal insults like. I'll forgive you though, just as our Lord Jesus Christ would. God loves you!

I can't believe that anyone here is actually taking any of this seriously!

It must be my American sense of humour, I guess! :loco:
My posts were DRAPED in sarcarm....at least I thought so.

As if, in seriousness, someone would actually tell bandmembers that they need to reimburse a despondent fan for money poorly spent! LOL

By the way, I actually do prefer "Savior", but "Lights Out" is quite good!

This is too funny!