sorry soundmaster but what happened to your thread?

Strangelight said:
...just as our Lord Jesus Christ would. God loves you!

Hmmm, now you're insulting me. Humour aside, these are fighting words in my neck of the woods.

Unless of course, you'd like to divulge precisely which god you refer to:
Allah
Zeus
Thor
Osiris
Isis
The Native American Spirit Horse
Dionysius
Loki
Ra
Set
YHWH
the Afro-Carib deities
"the force" (of Star Wars fame)
Mammon
Tchort
Mithra
Marduk
Apollo
Poseidon
George Burns (movie: "Oh God!")
Tiamat
**or, insert your fav deity here _____________________________

SoundMaster said:
Hmmm, now you're insulting me. Humour aside, these are fighting words in my neck of the woods.

Unless of course, you'd like to divulge precisely which god you refer to:
Allah
Zeus
Thor
Osiris
Isis
The Native American Spirit Horse
Dionysius
Loki
Ra
Set
YHWH
the Afro-Carib deities
"the force" (of Star Wars fame)
Mammon
Tchort
Mithra
Marduk
Apollo
Poseidon
George Burns (movie: "Oh God!")
Tiamat
**or, insert your fav deity here _____________________________

Just good old normal God:-

michelangelo-god-intro.jpg

Dunc, i serious feel that either you had too much sun the last or you were affected by one of those precinct preacher. maybe a hypnosis can be considered as well... ;)

Oh brother where art thou?

Oh, how can you say that, he has just found the right path (at last, I must add).

(Again, I typed "at lust" first, it seems I don't even know which direction the right path is, damn Freud, atheist fucker!)

Dhatura said:
Oh, how can you say that, he has just found the right path (at last, I must add).

What? If this is true, he's just found the worst path known to humanity. The fiction known as "christ" has wreaked havoc and detriment upon humanity for far too long. The 3 Abrhamic faiths are worse than the new Antimatter album!

SoundMaster said:
What? If this is true, he's just found the worst path known to humanity. The fiction known as "christ" has wreaked havoc and detriment upon humanity for far too long. The 3 Abrhamic faiths are worse than the new Antimatter album!

We are all gods children whether you like it or not. And he loves you SoundMaster just as he loves his own son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and saviour. I suggest you rise above your anger and smile at the wonderful life we have on Gods earth.
God bless you all!

Strangelight said:
We are all gods children whether you like it or not. And he loves you SoundMaster just as he loves his own son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and saviour. I suggest you rise above your anger and smile at the wonderful life we have on Gods earth.
God bless you all!

Haha! Irish sense of humour! :D

these are some of myy favouuuuuuriiittes:-

Lord Jesus,
I know that I am your special child, and that you love me. Other children don't know you. Please may they come to know your love. I particularly pray for Mehdi and SoundMaster. Amen.

Father God,
As I turn off the light, please be with me. Help me to get to sleep, and please give me good dreams. Amen.

God, you are great. You made the world and it's good. Thank you for making it so beautiful, and we are sorry that we have spoiled it. Amen.

Lord Jesus, Thank you for my friends, and for the games and fun that we share. Please help me to be a good friend to them. Amen

Dear God,
We are sorry for doing wrong things. Please forgive us. Help us to forgive those who are unkind to us. Amen.

Strangelight said:
these are some of myy favouuuuuuriiittes:-

Lord Jesus,
I know that I am your special child, and that you love me. Other children don't know you. Please may they come to know your love. I particularly pray for Mehdi and SoundMaster. Amen.

Father God,
As I turn off the light, please be with me. Help me to get to sleep, and please give me good dreams. Amen.

God, you are great. You made the world and it's good. Thank you for making it so beautiful, and we are sorry that we have spoiled it. Amen.

Lord Jesus, Thank you for my friends, and for the games and fun that we share. Please help me to be a good friend to them. Amen

Dear God,
We are sorry for doing wrong things. Please forgive us. Help us to forgive those who are unkind to us. Amen.

This is exactly what I always try to explain! I don't hate religion itself, I hate any dogma... But I REALLY hate when people use religion as an excuse! :(

SoundMaster said:
Strangelights faith has knocked little jimmy metalatheist sponky eyedo_O
Bíouchas le Dia :tickled:

Does it scare you that someone could right such a dark album as lights out and still have faith in the Almighty? Some people still remember what faith and belief in something greater then their own selfishness has acheived for their land, freaky eh??

BTW theres more evidence that christ existed than there is supporting the theory of evolution, bet you dont think thats a fiction tho :lol:

Bambi said:
BTW theres more evidence that christ existed than there is supporting the theory of evolution, bet you dont think thats a fiction tho :lol:
Yes it's a fact that the bloke called Jesus existed. But whether he was son of god is another thing. Theory of evolution is more than theory. Sure there is gaps here and there but it's much more proven than legendary miracles made my Jesus.