sorry soundmaster but what happened to your thread?

get yourselves a pizzallah!

pizzallah.jpg

Bambi said:
Strangelights faith has knocked little jimmy metalatheist sponky eyedo_O
Bíouchas le Dia :tickled:

Does it scare you that someone could right such a dark album as lights out and still have faith in the Almighty? Some people still remember what faith and belief in something greater then their own selfishness has acheived for their land, freaky eh??

BTW theres more evidence that christ existed than there is supporting the theory of evolution, bet you dont think thats a fiction tho :lol:

Hmm, this is interesting. Where/when did I claim to be an atheist?
Your presumptiousness is silly, to say the least. But expected.
I did, however, state that I abhor the Abrahamic faiths.

And, concerning Yeshua ben Joseph, he may have, in fact, existed. But the question remaining is this: was he divine or not? And that's purely unknowable.
Unless you have "evidence" supporting his divinity?!? If so, then please share it - and be the first in the world to have done so.

And why bring evolution into things? Heck, even the Catholic Church has recognized it as "more likely than not true". Many people of religion accept it. Or, are you one of these rather strange types who, incredibly, will deny evolutionary theory (which has evidence to support) yet will openly support a grand "creation", on par with Genesis, which, of course, hasn't an ounce of evidence to support it.

It's this apparent "campaign of anti knowledge", this utter overzealous quest to eradicate truth & knowledge of the world and of the self that so many Abrahamic-religionists espouse that continually lends to their discrediting.

Enjoy!

SQUEEEEL! said:
look, its simple, we were once monkeys, can't you just look in your mirror and face up to it

:) :looks in the mirror: ever noticed how pigs look pretty human too??
_________
but, personally I was an alien.. yeh, I've been here before Jesus Christ was born and I must tell you, he was a divine person!! for sure. So there's your evidence, now you can calm down.
Anyway, I think that all religions mean the same thing. And of course Genesis doesn't have the evidence to prove itself when someone doesn't know the facts!!! It's all metaphors, you really thought thatadam and eve where in Heaven with all the other animals and then a snake spoke to Eve and convinced her to eat an apple and that's why we are on earth right now and not in Heaven???????? ..if you do then, ...OK!

soundmaster is like 3CPO in star wars, like hes the smart ass who cant stop talking and pulling shit jokes and everyone takes the piss but still we like him.

3cp0.jpg

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
soundmaster is like 3CPO in star wars, like hes the smart ass who cant stop talking and pulling shit jokes and everyone takes the piss but still we like him.

3cp0.jpg

Well, I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication.
But, I've always likened myself more towards Palpatine/Sidious: evil to the core!