Soul Forlorn - Better than opeth?

Originally posted by Lina
hoser, did you do that cover too, in addition to this one.....?

you are truly good. :)

wtfs a hoser? anyway i got that pic off the mp3.com site and just linked it to his homepage, OMG TWO HOT CHICS POSTED ON MY THREAD! this is great@#%

Originally posted by Juggie
wtfs a hoser? anyway i got that pic off the mp3.com site and just linked it to his homepage, OMG TWO HOT CHICS POSTED ON MY THREAD! this is great@#%
juggie's on the prowl tonight. ;)

hoser = HoserHellspawn, all-around cool guy -- oh, and he's a member of the board on top of that!

Hoser is one of the members of this forum. HoserHellspawn, I think is his full name.

Edit: Damn, Lina beat me to it.

Lina! For the love of some deity, check your PM's. Unless you're mad at me and I don't know about it. :err:

Sorry, I'm feeling paranoid.

ahh yea, ive seen him around :D

so do you gilrs wanna have cyber sex for the next 15 posts?
last time it took me 3 posts, im sure i can go longer now :D

j/k i dont wanna get my meat sauce on you

(small bow)

Hey Juggie, lay off of my chicks.

Oh, and yes, I did the cover for the album ("A Love So Dark"), the logo, and that picture there from the website is one of my really early ones. It was sized for mp3.com and the logo was added to it by soulforlorn himself, though.

~ WARNING - SHAMELESS PLUG ~

If you know anybody who needs metal-related artwork done, specifically album covers, logos, webdesign, etc. - you can reach me at hoserhellspawn@hotmail.com (easy to remember). Especially if you have a preference towards foggy photos...

I don't really know..

Something elegant, but also somehow cheeky.

Nothing too evil looking, but can be a bit evil.

The curlyniss of your HH logo is good.

Something that would fit well onto an album cover.

I'm also in search for a picture for the new hammering moss album which we have 2 songs for sofar... Slow recording process.. LOL..

I'm looking for a cool foggy forest picture, but I have another picture, of an old evil gnome drawing, and I picture having that embossed into the foggy photop somehow.. dunno..

I posted the picture somewhere.. can't remember whhere...

Oh! that's right, it's in the Your Artwork thread...

That's easy enough to do.

Is the evil gnome drawing done by you or someone you know, or do we have copyright issues there? I have a million and three pictures of foggy forests, and I'm sure I can work this sketch into a composite and do up a fitting logo.

"elegant yet cheeky"? Hmmm... intriguing...