soul-seek community

LANTHWICK

Feb 23, 2004
Land Of Canaan
hey guys , i use soulseek download,software , and since we all come from diferent place , we can share musik here , from local bands ,and others ,
for me am searchin for PRO-PAIN mp3s , so if someone have and uses slsk plz let me no ,

god bless mp3s :D IOfTheStorm we are against such stuff but try living in lebanon where almost everything is illegal , even the people :loco:
and ROULA :Spin: am lost in the dc++ o_O , i guess i ll stick to slsk ,thanks file mou :headbang:
and for slsk am ZOUEIZ ( my friend s account a 24/7 user ) for any thing u want just nudge me :hotjump:

syria , cool idea , but not before summer my friend , but u can do me a favor if u ask this place bout pro-pain albums and reply me on my email , and if so or not i ll drop you a visit :wave: this summer , if there ll be no inner-war
reply me on my email plz

sure, Lanthwick
by the way, there is a local band here called Pain.
it will be great if you come in the summer, I will send you -in the summer- an e-mail when there will be a metal gig, and we can go headbang togther.

I can go to Lebanon too afterI finish school, we can go headbang there .

obay bringer of light said:
sure, Lanthwick
by the way, there is a local band here called Pain.
it will be great if you come in the summer, I will send you -in the summer- an e-mail when there will be a metal gig, and we can go headbang togther.

I can go to Lebanon too afterI finish school, we can go headbang there .
hope so my friend :Spin: