Soul Temptation cover!!!!!!!

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org
As I just posted on the website and in the newsletter thread above.. here's a teaser for ya!!!

We've got a little teaser for you: the first part of the Soul Temptation cover! We'll reveal it bit by bit every 9 or so days;)
1/4 cover: 05.05.03

soul_pzl1_400.jpg

Suspense! :D
Now just image every band starts doing it.....we will soon become mad because of all the excitement :eek:
Seriously though, nice idea indeed. :)

Gaunerin said:
Suspense! :D
Now just image every band starts doing it.....we will soon become mad because of all the excitement :eek:
Seriously though, nice idea indeed. :)

The first time (and only time before this) I heard of a band showing the cover or their new work piece by piece was Megadeth. I can't remeber though if it was "Capitol punishment" or "The world needs a hero"

youhou it seems we'll discover another nice drawing! :hotjump:

I don't know why, but I already feel it could also be associated with Marhaja Palace ... ;)

Gaunerin said:
*shakes head*.......it's always the same with you guys
cheeky-smiley-035.gif

Marlies.......don't give them the 2nd tit next time you reveal a piece of the cover :devil:
nah Marlies we want the other tit next time! :D

the Brainstorm guys know how to keep their fans impatient :lol:

just kiddin'... (or not? eheh)

Marlies said:
hahahaha!!! you're gonna have to be patient for the second boob :lol:
but the rest is interesting as well, or do you guys ONLY look at the boobs and not the face of a girl?;)
nah, of course we don't look only at the boobs!

The buttocks first
lol.gif
:D

hum sorry.
Well you're right Marlies ;)

Anyway, who did this beautiful cover? The same as for Metus Mortis I guess?

Well good you don't only look at the boobs cause you're not getting any today! :lol:

Yep it's very destinctively a Jan Meininghaus cover again! :hotjump:

Here's the second part of the Soul Temptation cover! We'll reveal it bit by bit every 9 or so days;)
2/4 cover: 14.05.03

soul_pzl2_400.jpg