Soulfly.......

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
Need help dudes, never heard any!! seeing Soulfly at the end of the month...Any recommended listerning ? And are they any good ??

PEACE,CUNTS AV FEELINGS TOOO,PATS TO BEAT BRONCOS TONIGHt:loco: .

They're coming to Prague at the very end of February, should I get some free pass, I'd probably go but ain't gonna pay for their show, I've seen them 3 times, all of which did not blow me away. They do have some decent stuff though, hard to recommend any.

Their latest release 'Dark Ages' (Roadrunner, 2005) is not bad in my honest opinion. I've heard most of Soulfly's albums, and I think this is their best one until now. There are some faster tracks on this CD again, that remind me a little of the Sepultura-albums (before 'Roots'). 'Dark Ages' is their most aggressive album I enjoy this one.

Nik, I hope they will play the faster tracks tracks from this album when you're going to see Soulfly at the end of this month. Give this CD a listen if you can.

most people have prejudice because max left sepultura and the whole shit....come on, that´s childish
check this songs out:

at first check this out: Call to arms (3 - fuck yeah!)
L.O.T.M. (3)
no hope = no fear (1st record)
terrorist (w/tom araya - primitive)
molotov (w/billy milano - dark ages) - that´s a great one
corrosion creeps (dark ages)
defeat u (prophecy)
MARS (prophecy)
downstroy (3)

Cheers Chaps..tickets only £10 so aint to fussed if there poor theirs fuck all to do on a tuesday night anyways!! Picked up a double cd today to give it a blast.

PEACE, FUCKING PATS ,BEER CHILL

gaschamber said:
FINALLY...someone else that thinks chaos ad is a bag of shit.

I liked Chaos AD when I bought it in 93, but after the first song I realized what a terrible mistake I had made!

I saw Soulfly at Ozzfest, a few years ago. That prick who used to be in Machine Head was with them, and for some reason he had done his hair so it looked like he had a fucking pineapple sat on his shoulders. He just sort of leaped around with his Flying V round his ankles, gurning. What a bell-end
They were shit. Just play Chaos AD, but put a bag of sugar on the record to slow it down, then "play" some down-tuned boingy guitar sounds over the top of them, whilst sawing your balls off with a rusty hacksaw. That ought to sound exactly like Soulfly.
Oh, and the most important thing about Soulfly to remember is that they are totally "Lost in Shoooooooow-biz". Max is a big rock-star, hugely important. Yeah, A-list. Like Robb "I look up to Dan Spitz, literally" Flynn. Totally up their own arse.
Ah, that's better, glad I got that off my chest!

Errrr, having said all that, fair play to you Nik, for being willing to go and spend a tenner and see for yourself! If more people actually went out to support live music, things would be far better all round!!

Soulfly are still shite though.:tickled:

TheAssMaster said:
Errrr, having said all that, fair play to you Nik, for being willing to go and spend a tenner and see for yourself! If more people actually went out to support live music, things would be far better all round!!

Soulfly are still shite though.:tickled:

Just thought I'd let you geezers know.......concert went.....FUCK KNOWS theres a top boozer across the road NEVER left it!!!! Manchester boozers and birds are fuckin A1

PEACE,FUCK CONCERTS IF U GOT CHANCE OF A PIECE OF HOT TEEN ASS,ORIOS AND BEER..

Nik #73 (cheerleader abuser):D o_O :loco: