SoundReplacer

Jun 2, 2005
Is this on PC as well? it says TDM on windows, but it seems to be MAC based only..

and does anyone have experience with this one?

Thanks in advance!

Audiosuite is plugin format in Pro Tools (although not exclusive to Pro Tools), which is a non-realtime format, as far as I remember.

Seizure, if you're looking for a VST sound replacement program, Drumagog would work, I don't know specifics on APTrigga so I can't really provide info on that.

Seizure. said:
ans is there somekind of VST version am i wondering....

You could check out Beatquantizer/Beatcreator. This is like having soundreplacement AND audioquantising in 1 prg.
http://www.beatcreator.com/
There's a free demo that works 30 days if I recall well.
I bought it immediatly after checking that demo, for the little money these guys ask for this program, you can't go wrong.
In my studio it is used almost on every drum session.

Soundscaper

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
How do you do when there are tempo changes and odd time signature ? When I checked this program it could not handle them :(

Well, I chop up my songs in parts per tempo/meter and export this. After processing I "glue" everything back together. Agreed this is a little extra work, but it also keeps you more focussed on the composition too.

Works perfect for me and is pretty fast too. You need a lot of ram in case you want to work on large arrangement

Black neon bob said:
Hey Shokai,

Yeah, the digidesign soundreplacer... excuse my noobness, but what is audiosuite?
Audiosuite is a RTAS version of a plug-in. It's just not 'real' time. Sound Replacer is ONLY audiosuite. When I was using PTLE I used it all the time to replace kicks on real drummers kicks. All the time.
You just throw three different samples in it- set their preferences- select the region of the track you want to replace and click process. Very easy and cool plug-in.