Soundwave Revolution

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Yeah, so Van Halen will be headlining. Alice Cooper, Alter Bridge and Machine Head were (I think) the other major bands announced overnight.

Up until then the only band I was interested in seeing was Steel Panther but this changes things. Not a huge fan of the aforementioned acts but it's enough to make me go.

tumblr_ll12wuJJWp1qdc9cdo1_500.png

If it were VH with Sammy and Michael Anthony then I would be there in a heartbeat.
Sadly, DLR and Wolfgang do nothing for me.

Sadly, DLR and Wolfgang do nothing for me.
While I agree, I'm still not going to miss what might well be the only chance I'll ever get to see Van Halen down under (or at all). I can't imagine this reunion will be much longer lived than any of the other 5-6 reunions they've had in the last 10 years.

Have you checked out Extreme Spiff?
You didnt post in the III Sides To Every Story thread that I made.....
Such an awesome band. That album is better than any VH album in my opinion.
And their latest, Saudades de Rock was a brilliant return.

Only 6 acts that I want to see, so waste of money including the trip up and a place to stay.

Odd comment. If you want to see them, the money isn't wasted...

I am super stoked as I was planning a UK trip at the end of the year to see The Sisters Of Mercy on their 30th Anniversary tour, and now I get to see them in my own backyard. Only the one band I have a massive boner for, but I will be at at least one gig for certain. If they do side shows I will hit that as well, if not I might do another city.

Also interested very in Alter Bridge and will watch VH, Alice and a couple of others.

I'm interested in seeing:

Van Halen
Alice Cooper
Alter Bridge
Steel Panther
Machine Head

That's enough for me to go. The only band I MUST see is Steel Panther, so I'm glad they announced a few more bands I'm interested in.

Haven't actually heard any Alter Bridge. Fun fact for you.

I've toyed with the idea of opening a venue but I wouldn't have any cuistomers because I wouldn't let many people in.

Years ago was in talks with some people to help them open up the old Terminus/Gypsy Bar and turn it into a private members only club, so could get around a lot of the laws that pubic bars had to go through.

And since right in the middle of East Row, would've just have been fun to turn away all the pop collared cunts for not being in the right attire and that they'll never be able to become members. :D :headbang: :fu:

Hahaha that would be great.

Is there a bigger picture of the flier so I can read it without a magnifying glass?