South America: THE BEST!!!

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feXhPGyOrxM&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking Awesome.. Hopefully the new album comes with some very looooooong overdue music that people can THRASH too!!!!

A new record relies on Scott getting the fuck away from the poker table and both he and Rob not dicking about with The Damned Things.

Seriously, we could have had two records by now if Scott didn't get distracted by bits of paper blowing in the wind.

I seriously don't think it's THAT easy.

A new record relies on Scott getting the fuck away from the poker table and both he and Rob not dicking about with The Damned Things.

Seriously, we could have had two records by now if Scott didn't get distracted by bits of paper blowing in the wind.

You really have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Really? Thats why the delay in Anthrax albums? Poker?

I'd say that writing an entire album and recording it with some no-name Dan Nelson and then the guy leaving the band before it was released, then getting asked to do the big 4 then going back to rewrite and re-record a new album would take a bit more time out of a day that Scotts poker playing.

I certainly take my shots at Scott, mainly for his poor musical direction judgment after POT and his choices in what the band does. But I really doubt him playing poker has any bearing on when this new album comes out.

Thank God the crowd is louder than Joey.....

Stick to Hair Metal Joey and leave The Heavy Metal to John. (Vocals)

Again you retard, Joey does Thrash metal not hair metal. John never did thrash metal. Armored Saint you can argue is Hair metal. John Bush is not some amazing heavy music vocalist. He sounds better singing grunge type music than trying to force his one dimensional voice to sing Thrash. The crowd in these videos seems to accept Joey just fine. You are at home watching John Bush videos all alone, must be lonely!

I love how your lover John Bush's era of Anthrax wasn't even really metal yet you think he is some metal god?

None the less, I do agree with the part about the crowd being louder. I wish they were so loud that you couldn't hear this lame alternative Bushthrax song at all.

is there more video from this show. I'd like to see if the crowd drowned out the vocals on just this, the lone Bush era song on the set list, or other songs as well.

I don't know, I just check Scott's channel every once in a while. He said he's going to upload more footage.

I love it how Scott's got the Randalls on stage (maybe the endorsement deal isn't over yet?), but he's actually playing through a couple of 5150's. The man's got good taste.:):kickass:

Again you retard, Joey does Thrash metal not hair metal. John never did thrash metal. Armored Saint you can argue is Hair metal. John Bush is not some amazing heavy music vocalist. He sounds better singing grunge type music than trying to force his one dimensional voice to sing Thrash. The crowd in these videos seems to accept Joey just fine. You are at home watching John Bush videos all alone, must be lonely!

I love how your lover John Bush's era of Anthrax wasn't even really metal yet you think he is some metal god?

None the less, I do agree with the part about the crowd being louder. I wish they were so loud that you couldn't hear this lame alternative Bushthrax song at all.

At least you kind of admit the fact that the crowd enjoyed this song most, while it must be the alternative grunge crap no one likes...or wait.

It's funny how you always state that with Joey, Anthrax is back to the "thrash metal" while the fact is they play the same setlist as they did ten years ago, with one new song which was not even written with Joey's vocals. So nothing really has changed. And Joey has never been the prototype of a "thrash metal" vocalist. Of course, neither was Bush.

At least you kind of admit the fact that the crowd enjoyed this song most, while it must be the alternative grunge crap no one likes...or wait.

It's funny how you always state that with Joey, Anthrax is back to the "thrash metal" while the fact is they play the same setlist as they did ten years ago, with one new song which was not even written with Joey's vocals. So nothing really has changed. And Joey has never been the prototype of a "thrash metal" vocalist. Of course, neither was Bush.

The crowd enjoyed this song most? As in more than any other song in this set? You must be smoking some good crack Jonnie.

You are right though, the band has yet to prove anything, I am going by what Scott Ian said. He said this new album was going to be Thrash metal so I guess I am assuming that it will be. The setlist may be boring as we have all heard this songs a million times but those people in that crowd probably never have heard them live before. Either way it is much better than having a ton of Bushthrax songs in a setlist.

Only was definitely a 'pop'ular song. It was the song that crossed them over from Thrash to a new style of music. I don't care how many kids are jumping up and down in that crowd to only, I don't like that pussy shit coming from Anthrax.

one dimensional voice to sing Thrash.

lol....

James Hetfield: one dimensional

Dave Mustain: one dimensional

Tom Araya: one dimensional

Chuck Billy: one dimensional

All thrash bands at least at some phases of their careers. All with vocals that stay in the same narrow range aside from sparse screams. Even Joey stays in a narrow range. It's just higher. The only thrash band that I listen to that has more varied vocals is Carnivore.