South Carolina 'Terrorists' Must Register

JBroll

I MIX WITH PHYSICS!!!!
Mar 8, 2006
San Antonio, TX, USA
http://rawstory.com/2010/02/south-carolinas-subversive-activities-registration-act-force/

South Carolina's brilliantly hilarious new method for controlling domestic 'subversives' said:
"Subversive organization" means every corporation, society, association, camp, group, bund, political party, assembly, body or organization, composed of two or more persons, which directly or indirectly advocates, advises, teaches or practices the duty, necessity or propriety of controlling, conducting, seizing or overthrowing the government of the United States, of this State or of any political subdivision thereof by force or violence or other unlawful means;

Every subversive organization and organization subject to foreign control shall register with the Secretary of State on forms prescribed by him within thirty days after coming into existence in this State.

Every member of a subversive organization, or an organization subject to foreign control, every foreign agent and every person who advocates, teaches, advises or practices the duty, necessity or propriety of controlling, conducting, seizing or overthrowing the government of the United States, of this State or of any political subdivision thereof by force or violence or other unlawful means, who resides, transacts any business or attempts to influence political action in this State, shall register with the Secretary of State on the forms and at the times prescribed by him.

Every organization or person coming within the provisions of this chapter shall file with the Secretary of State all information which he may request, on the forms and at the times he may prescribe.

The Secretary of State may adopt and promulgate any rules and regulations, not inconsistent with the terms of this chapter, which may be necessary to carry out the provisions of this chapter and may alter or repeal such rules and regulations.

That's right, if you're considering overthrowing the government while residing in South Carolina, please fill out form 6655321(b), sections 3 through 69, under penalty of the same law that you're trying to render null and void.

After all this time we've spent making jokes about how Orwell's work wasn't meant to be an instruction manual, who would have guessed that we'd go straight to Heller within decades?

Jeff

I've been to a few rallies in which First Response Sgts have asked me if I was planning on any civil unrest, which is understandable to a degree, but insisting that I register to the state of NC (If I'm a resident) that I'm a subversive?

I'm no anarchist, but man there's a good reason why anarchy is so easy.