South London Metal/Hardcore..

Bombdeck

Newb!
May 11, 2009
This is my band 'Against The Flood'
Let us know what you think.

http://www.myspace.com/againsttheflooduk

Recorded back in March at Outhouse Studios, Reading.
Finally got our myspace layout done. Although these are photos with our old vocalist, which will be changed soon.

Comments greatly appreciated, I understand it won't be to everyones taste.

I HATE SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I realy enjoyed listening to the 2 songs:)

Apologies, I'd seen other people do it so i'd give it a go, didn't realise it'd be perceived as spam but thanks for taking the time to listen to it, really appreciate it. :kickass::)

Very cool songs! :kickass:

Was it John Mitchell who recorded you guys? He's a top bloke and funny when he's had a pint of wine :)

Very cool songs! :kickass:

Was it John Mitchell who recorded you guys? He's a top bloke and funny when he's had a pint of wine :)

John did the mixing but it was Ben who recorded us.

Yeah John's pretty safe he was playing us various bits of architects album solo'd so we could hear how things sounded on there own which was really cool. We're actually going back in January to do another 2 tracks to add to this so we can release an EP.

Oh an Gabriel I got my halloween costume sorted
http://behrrake.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/spam-big.jpg

John did the mixing but it was Ben who recorded us.

Yeah John's pretty safe he was playing us various bits of architects album solo'd so we could hear how things sounded on there own which was really cool. We're actually going back in January to do another 2 tracks to add to this so we can release an EP.

Oh an Gabriel I got my halloween costume sorted
http://behrrake.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/spam-big.jpg

SWEEET!!!!!!!!!!

i'm over in wallington, tend to go to croydon for drinks at the ship and the black sheep :headbang:

wow, small world! Our vocalist briefly worked at the ship so you may have met him already! If your around we're actually playing the black sheep on the 18th of nov. :kickass:

i'm a guitarist/pianist, used to be in a band until i went to university, so now we just get together on holidays and write/record music for fun. when we do get together, we usually practise down at scream studios in croydon!

i wont be around in november though bombdeck, do you know who your promoter is? ive got a mate who puts on nights at the sheep but he's not online to ask if he's doing the 18th :kickass:

i'm a guitarist/pianist, used to be in a band until i went to university, so now we just get together on holidays and write/record music for fun. when we do get together, we usually practise down at scream studios in croydon!

i wont be around in november though bombdeck, do you know who your promoter is? ive got a mate who puts on nights at the sheep but he's not online to ask if he's doing the 18th :kickass:

My drummers been dealing with it but the guy he's talking to is called Gavin.

We initially used to practise but stopped going there cause it was poorly run, the equipment was never looked after and in shoddy condition and the sound was usually poor in most rooms.
Best place to practise in Croydon is Rockbottom. Carl the guy who owns it is well safe and looks after all the rooms and the equipment is always in good condition, you always get a good sound in every room and its cheaper. We haven't been back to scream once since we first went.