SouthAmerican Website

Lady_of_the_snow

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2006
Hello everyone! I'm an old Symphony X fan, but new at the forum.
I would like to know if there's any SouthAmerican website for the band, and if there is, does anyone know about a Chilean website? In the case there are no sites for this part of the globe I'm seriously interested in creating one, but in order to do this I need to know if there is one in the first place, and second, in case there's not, I would need to know who I would have to talk to in order to get the required information for making it as serious as possible.

I hope you can inform me.

Thank you very much!

Paula
:headbang:

There isn't a Chilean site, & we've just not had a lot of luck with the 'international website network' concept, to be honest. So the odds are that once the new cd comes out, we'll return to just one single 'Official International Website', most likely with mirrors in various languages..if you'd like to help with a mirror in your native language, let me know in private message..

Also, for the record/general knowledge, I've had some major access problems that may take a while to resolve, so I'm not able to be here much right now..trying to peek in as often as I can, but if you really need me, drop me a line at jackievh[at]gmail[dot]com & I'll respond faster.

Hello everyone! I'm an old Symphony X fan, but new at the forum.
I would like to know if there's any SouthAmerican website for the band, and if there is, does anyone know about a Chilean website? In the case there are no sites for this part of the globe I'm seriously interested in creating one, but in order to do this I need to know if there is one in the first place, and second, in case there's not, I would need to know who I would have to talk to in order to get the required information for making it as serious as possible.

I hope you can inform me.

Thank you very much!

Paula
:headbang:

Im with you. If you need help let me know