SOWN - Happy 27th Birthday

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
27 years already!!! Wow. Still remember the first time listening to this - on a bus travelling to Melbourne from Adelaide on my shitty walkman with my then girlfriend next to me. She wanted to talk ... I just wanted to listen to the album she bought me as a surprise! HAHAHAHA.

This album is pretty much perfect for me - on par with POT as their definitive and most complete album to date.

Was great to see John & Charlie do an online jam session whilst in lockdown the other day.

First time I've posted on here in ages too. Hope all of you are keeping safe.

Reactions: sufferer
27 years already!!! Wow. Still remember the first time listening to this - on a bus travelling to Melbourne from Adelaide on my shitty walkman with my then girlfriend next to me. She wanted to talk ... I just wanted to listen to the album she bought me as a surprise! HAHAHAHA.

This album is pretty much perfect for me - on par with POT as their definitive and most complete album to date.

Was great to see John & Charlie do an online jam session whilst in lockdown the other day.

First time I've posted on here in ages too. Hope all of you are keeping safe.
Yes that was a fun watch, glad they're still in touch. Album definitely holds up as one of the greats!

I really loved only single but I felt its was the least impressive of the bush albums' liked the first 4 or 5 songs but then the album got really stale, just my opinion of course.

I can't believe it's been 27 years since this album was released! I was 17 when my older brother bought me a special edition of SOWN in Germany. Thanks God this album exists!