Sown/stomp 442....

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
If one song from Stomp 442 was on SOWN. Witch song from Stomp would fit the Sound of SOWN?..

I would have to say "NOTHING" To me the song just dont sound like it belongs. Sounds more SOWN to me.

And yes, I have nothing better to be doing than asking dumb questions, then again whats new.. lol

Interesting question, I'd probably have to say Nothing as well, if anything. Song for song, the records are so diverse.

I hear what your saying, but just don't agree with you.
I'd leave each album as-is.

BTW...I figured out where you got your signature from.

I just purchased the I'm the Man vinyl.

hmmm,i would say american pompei,the reason i say ths is because i thought sown was an ok album and american pompei is the only thing wrong with stmp record!!!

just to add another spin inside out is the only song from vol 8 that could hold its own on wcfya album!

Nothing sounds probably a bit like Only, so it would be redundant on SOWN. I'd probably say Perpetual Motion or Drop The Ball, maybe...

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
BTW...I figured out where you got your signature from.

I just purchased the I'm the Man vinyl.

I am lost, help me out?..

Song #2 is 'Bud E. Luvbomb & Satan's Lounge Band'
What's that all about? Thought you have some insight.

mrthrax said:
hmmm,i would say american pompei,the reason i say ths is because i thought sown was an ok album and american pompei is the only thing wrong with stmp record!!!

WHHAAAAAAAT??????? You have got to be KIDDING me! That was one of the best songs on that album.

mrthrax said:
just to add another spin inside out is the only song from vol 8 that could hold its own on wcfya album!

Well, this is a little bit better. Vol. 8 had some of Anthrax's finest AND worst work of the last 10 years. Crush, Inside Out, Catharsis, Harm's Way, Big Phat, and Toast were great songs, but Alpha Male, Idiot Rules, and many of the others really sucked.

Rozy157 said:
WHHAAAAAAAT??????? You have got to be KIDDING me! That was one of the best songs on that album.

Well, this is a little bit better. Vol. 8 had some of Anthrax's finest AND worst work of the last 10 years. Crush, Inside Out, Catharsis, Harm's Way, Big Phat, and Toast were great songs, but Alpha Male, Idiot Rules, and many of the others really sucked.
each to there own!!!