SPAM MBOX 2 & XT LIVE

Carcass29

3oIF
Sep 21, 2005
New York
Brand spanking new....Mbox 2 with all hardware and discs. Items were bought yesterday(for Imac and Windows applications) box was opened and thats it $400

Line 6 POD XT live...used once, never even touched the floor...absolutely mint W/ Metal Packs $400

I have an emergency and have to raise some quick cash.....first buyer to make payment(Paypal) gets them. Pm me if interested. I have excellent feedback on Ebay so if you want to check my Ebay user ID is carcass29. thanks

Our other guitarist needs an XT Live with MS reallllll bad. I'm calling him right now...ugh he's such a faggot. He sleeps all day because he told his boss that he has school during the day, when actually he's taking online courses...so he fucking sleeps until like 2pm and then goes to work for 5 hours...he said he wouldn't have the money for another two weeks, payday. If you can wait that long (and don't have another offer, of course :p) he'll surely buy it. I hope you sell it though. Good Luck.

~006

Oh shit, I should call him....well he's still asleep right now, I'll defo give him a call in two hours or so. I'll post immediately. Price still stands at $400, right?

~006