SPAM: Rhapsody Fans?

Feb 3, 2006
www.orchidfixation.co.uk
Just a random question to anyone out there into Rhapsody (assuming there is anyone :yuk: ) - would any of you be interested in a copy of "Symphony of Enchanted Lands, Vol. 2: The Dark Secret" signed by the whole band AND Christopher Lee, including a photo from the signing session? And if so, what would you be willing to pay?

Sorry to spam after a bit of an absence, but my grrlfriend has it floating around and is toying with the idea of selling it - just wondering what interest there might be. If anyone has any suggestions of forums etc. where I might get some interest I'd be grateful to know too! If she does decide to sell it, it'll probably go on eBay so I'll post the link up.

Cheers in advance!

Steve

(assuming there is anyone :yuk: )

...haha, I have to admit, Rhapsody can be so much fun to listen to. I love them, but I have to be in the right mood. When I seriously listen to it, doing a freight shift at work when I can listen to my iPod all night, there are always multiple moments of seriously laughing out loud.

My brother has a couple of their albums and I just yelled to him in the other room:

"Hey dude, how much would you pay for a signed copy etc etc...?"

"Ten bucks"

End of conversation, :lol:. He seriously does want it, though. He would probably pay a little more.