Spam your band here

I run the website Way Too Loud! - www.waytooloud.com and I also post for Metal Injection www.metalinjection.net and I've been having some difficulty getting in contact with Nuclear Blast Records. I'm mainly seeking promo albums, interviews, etc. I figured clicking on "Community" at the NB site may lead me to an e-mail contact, but I was lead to the forums instead.

Might be more effective to say,
"Can I have some freebies!!" :lol:

J/K - Just so you know, lots of labels distribute their promos via their street team, so you may wish to contact the NB ST.

WITCHBREED

witchbreed1finallogowm6.jpg

The sound of this delicate and Dark Witch is a breed of darkness and somber light, heavy and aggressive drawing influences from the old school classics as Candlemass, Nevermore, Iron Maiden and Celtic Frost all blended in a very exquisite and sophisticated Heavy Metal song writing.

page2kk2.jpg

The first video from A Lower Deep's upcoming release "Black Marys" is now online. Filmed for the title track, the video was directed and edited by Christopher Neal and Brett Black for Shoot 2 Thrill Productions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there everyone! im Rusin 20 yrs old from Mexico, i love Thrash metal! my favorite bands are Megadeth, Metallica And Testament, i love to play guitar and hell yeah i love beer! i play in a (Technical Thrash/Thrashgressive Metal) band called "Blood Exile" we have 15 original songs. Hope you got the time to check out my band! we have all our material copyrighted and we are looking for a label well, nice to be here guys! reviews and comments are welcome, hope you like my band! :) thanks for reading!

My Band!

WITCHBREED

witchbreed1finallogowm6.jpg

The sound of this delicate and Dark Witch is a breed of darkness and somber light, heavy and aggressive drawing influences from the old school classics as Candlemass, Nevermore, Iron Maiden and Celtic Frost all blended in a very exquisite and sophisticated Heavy Metal song writing.

page2kk2.jpg

Miss Ruby is looking absolutely deliciously metal! :kickass::worship: :loco:

And oh yeah... we are SPECTRAL MANIFEST!

Hello, greetings from South America. I am Daniel and promoting the music of a new band from Bolivia. For your consideration i hope that the listening in

www.myspace.com/inferate

Thank you and I hope your comments

Hi guys. We're Ghubimota from Quebec and we're looking for label to promote your band. You can see a demo on www.myspace.com/ghubimota. We have lot of motivation with this band and it's our pride. The demo on myspace is not recorded in a studio and our page is in French. We would like to work with you about this band.

It's only a question of time to be known in the industry of progressive metal:headbang:

If you can, answer us and left a comment on our group. Thanks a lot to have dedicated of your time to read my statement. And for everybody, I would like to have comments on Ghubimota :)

For other information, contact us on following address Ghubimota@live.ca

Ghubimota. Simon Gravel, Hubert Gagnon, Pierre-André Tremblay