Spam your band here

Anyone who likes a good heavy listen, check out Decimus.

http://www.myspace.com/DecimusMusic

Decimus1.jpg

Atmospheric, futuristic, electronic black metal from the cold northeast region of Italy. My band Skylab has just released our new album entitled "Artificial".

We also just received a 9 out of 10 rating in the Italian metal magazine, Metal Maniac, earning us top demo of the month! Check us out at www.myspace.com/theskylab

SKYLAB-1.jpg

hey,
if anyone of you needs a great producer/engineer or mixer please check out my good friend Eric Greedy www.ericgreedy.com he has 20 + years of experience and has worked with major/indie and unsigned bands,if anyone is interested please let me know
thanks
Dani

instead of spamming the band I work for I'll just do so on the guitarist's Contest entery for the dean get your wings shredder search. Remember votes are scored as fallows. 1 lame to 11 mastter Shredder.

Also i'd love to hear from ya'll on your thoughts on the video.

Gday guys,

Excuse the blatant self promotion but our metal band In Malice's Wake from Australia have just released our new website and our album is finally (after a 2 year horror story!) available from the 24th of November (via our online store). Real keen to hear any feedback on music/recording/site/artwork people might have. Official press release will be coming soon...

Wrote up this spammers message to promote it on a local forum below.

Appreciate people taking the time to check it out...
Thanks heaps!

After what feels like an eternity our new album Eternal Nightfall will be released on November the 24th. It has just come in from being mastered at Panic Room Mastering in Sweden and it sounds fantastic! Below is a preview of the cover art for the album:

album.jpg

Tracklist is as follows:

Intro
Pay the Price
Eternal Nightfall
Bitter Demise
To Run with the Darkness
Man Made Death
The Path Less Travelled
As Dusk Covers Day
Weakness in Numbers
Where Silence Hides
Mental Disarray

A full press release will be avaiable soon regarding the album, but in the meantime check out our new site at www.inmaliceswake.com for news regarding our line up changes, studio reports and samples from this new album. Preorders are now available from our new online store too. The myspace page has also been fully updated, please add us if you like what you hear! www.myspace.com/inmaliceswake

Thanks for taking the time to check it out!

In Malice's Wake

p10.jpg

bannersmall.jpg

Rubicon has just completed their debut album called "The Die Is Cast". You can check out a few songs at http://www.myspace.com/rubiconmetal

Please help spread the word on this, as we are trying to promote this new project and get some people listening!

Rubicon are:

Shondra Paulson, vocals
Roberto Martinelli, drums and lyrics
Brandon Strader, guitars, bass, and keys