Spanish Festivals

GOSS

Nov 25, 2005
London, England
Anyone going to the Villalba (22/7) and Metalway Fest in Jerez (29/7) ? I have been to Jerez with Molly Hatchet and it is 'kin great !!!

Have tried to find details of the Festivals (tickets, where they are, how to get there, who is playing etc.), but have very limited use of the computer. I only have access to one at work and it is only for business use - the IT Police are very aggressive and the huge red Saxon Messageboard can be seen from the other end of the office !!!.

Can't wait for another Saxon gig - am having withdrawal symptoms already !!!!!! :kickass: :headbang:

Cheers,

Goss.

In the past I always got an e-mail in which such new concerts were mentioned, this time I didn't receive it.. Anyone the same experience?

I saw them in Atarfe supporting Deep Purple last year ,great venue in a new bullring .I'll be definitely going to Jerez as I'll only be a couple of hours drive away in July.Must admit having looked at the present line-up on the web site Saxon are the only band I recognise (last years line-up looked good),I assume they are headlining on the 29th.